Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see other pets in here?

Coffee Seal. 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 16 ]
Lemonade Kitty 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 26 ]
Soda Bear 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 14 ]
Water Dog 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ichitoko
Chemille
Ichitoko

SERIOUSLY IS THAT WHERE U BUY TEA? YUMMY LOOKING ; A;
reminds me of teavanas dragon pearls~

HELLS YES THAT'S WHERE I BUY MY TEA. 8D I love that store because they're, cheap, fast and they're always doing something to give out free stuff~ Lol. And they have awesome deals. My only sadness is that the teas I like get sold out fast. OTL

THATS COOL * U*
What kinda free stuff? Is it only for people with accounts?
What are your favorite teas?
Chemille
Ichitoko
Chemille
Ichitoko

SERIOUSLY IS THAT WHERE U BUY TEA? YUMMY LOOKING ; A;
reminds me of teavanas dragon pearls~

HELLS YES THAT'S WHERE I BUY MY TEA. 8D I love that store because they're, cheap, fast and they're always doing something to give out free stuff~ Lol. And they have awesome deals. My only sadness is that the teas I like get sold out fast. OTL

THATS COOL * U*
What kinda free stuff? Is it only for people with accounts?
What are your favorite teas?

Yep, you need an account to be able to get most of their free stuff, because it involves checking out. Usually, they offer you a free sample (that makes ten or so cups), when you buy something and that's always awesome. 8D
FREE STUFF LIKE FREE SAMPLES. And free merchandise! With purchase usually. But they had a give away not too long ago where the winner got a sample of ALL 248 teas they carry. * ^*... LUCKY b*****d.

My favorite so far have been Hojicha, Genmaicha, Jasmine Chun Hao and Almond Oolong. C: BUt I have like five samples I haven't opened yet and need to try. XD

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ichitoko

Yep, you need an account to be able to get most of their free stuff, because it involves checking out. Usually, they offer you a free sample (that makes ten or so cups), when you buy something and that's always awesome. 8D
FREE STUFF LIKE FREE SAMPLES. And free merchandise! With purchase usually. But they had a give away not too long ago where the winner got a sample of ALL 248 teas they carry. * ^*... LUCKY b*****d.

My favorite so far have been Hojicha, Genmaicha, Jasmine Chun Hao and Almond Oolong. C: BUt I have like five samples I haven't opened yet and need to try. XD

Thats pretty cool o uo" I might do that lol idk though DEPENDS on when I have the monies to buy BOATLOADS and BOATLOADS of tea lmao mmm those sound good~
Are they white teas? black teas? green teas?

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Hipsterism

ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
        ʙʀᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Username ; Sachie Whitby
        Special Ingredient ; vampire blood
        Gender ; male
        Pet's Name ; Toshi
        Cost ; 1o,ooog + tip

Am I trying to kill my pet and turn it into the undead?
        Yes.
Chemille
Ichitoko

Thats pretty cool o uo" I might do that lol idk though DEPENDS on when I have the monies to buy BOATLOADS and BOATLOADS of tea lmao mmm those sound good~
Are they white teas? black teas? green teas?

They're actually really cheap even though it's high quality loose leaf tea. A sample can go anywhere from 2 - 5 bucks. And that lasts me a while. AND THEN you combine it with a bunch of coupons. 8D
Make sure you tell me if you decide to shop from there! I can send you a gift certificate through e-mail. 8D Or. Wait. I don't think it expires, so I COULD SEND YOU ONE NOW.
EVERY TYPE OF TEA~~ Black and white and green and oolong and herbal and rooibos. 8D

Mewling Kitten

Hipsterism

ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
        ʙʀᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Username ; BabyDucklingLove
        Special Ingredient ; Neapolitan Icecream
        Gender ; Female
        Pet's Name ; BunnBunn Creme
        Cost ; 1o,ooog

Questionable Gaian

21,940 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
Hipsterism

ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
        ʙʀᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Username ; Xodii
        Special Ingredient ; Ninja
        Gender ; Male
        Pet's Name ; Ike
        Cost ; 1o,ooog

Blessed Lunatic

Guess I'll be busy for this week xD

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
Hipsterism

ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
        ʙʀᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Username ; Avellini
        Special Ingredient ; Nature
        Gender ; Male
        Pet's Name ; Twigleaf
        Cost ; 1o,ooog

Blessed Lunatic

I'm going to try to finish half of these orders when I get home.
No promises x___x

Questionable Gaian

21,940 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Hipsterism

Take yer time! c:

On another note, I noticed you wrote that the teas are 2O,OOOg, but it's written as 1O,OOOg in the form? I've already started the trade but I can decline it and start a new one if it's actually 2O,OOOg?

Aged Gaian

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Soo cute. > u < heart

Blessed Lunatic

Xodii
Hipsterism

Take yer time! c:

On another note, I noticed you wrote that the teas are 2O,OOOg, but it's written as 1O,OOOg in the form? I've already started the trade but I can decline it and start a new one if it's actually 2O,OOOg?

Its 10,000g. I switched it 20,000g for now.
The real shop will be 30K+ (bribe) since this is fully customizable.

So stick with 10,000g.

Blessed Lunatic

NEW CERTS <3

Questionable Gaian

21,940 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
      User Image
          Gotcha, thanks. Can't wait for the fleshed out shop, will definitely be buying more. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff