Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Lover

Jessie-the-Foodie
animation?// blinking and smiling, then yawning with eyes closed, then a kind of shocked expression, then grinning with eyes closed. The cycle will repeat, right?
offer// 2.5 bil (Is that enough? I don't have much.)

For this doll you ordered, I'm having trouble with the animation. There are too many frames and it breaks down the pixels when I try to save the image. Is there any other animation you'd like? For instance, I could have her blinking and smiling, then yawning and back to blinking and smiling. Or I could have her eyes closed, then she could yawn, then she could grin? I'm not sure what kind of animation you had in mind~ I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

[ b r i. l a l a ]'s Superhero

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
heart Dropping by to give you some loves.

Sparkling Mage

Candycane Scartissue
The Valkyrie Ryu
User Image
username// The Valkyrie Ryu
what you'd like (sprite, doll *specify base*)// chibi
reference(s)// this one!. I realize it is a bit harder than some of the others I have asked you to do, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.
You can take the colors directly from the color reference. If you don't like that color scheme I can provide an alternate. For example right now my character is sporting a black/blue/bluish purple scheme.
animation?// your choice. .gif version and .png version please, transparent background on both
offer// 3b?

I will try my hardest. emotion_0A0 emotion_bigheart Some of the details always get lost making things so tiny, but I will definitely do my best! 4laugh You can start the trade.yay! biggrin yea np, just do your best! I sent trade. thank you my friend, and have a good new years!

Pure-hearted Lover

Paradox Ultima

*hugs and kisses* heart Thank you so much! I hope your holiday time was nice!

Pure-hearted Lover

The Valkyrie Ryu
yay! biggrin yea np, just do your best! I sent trade. thank you my friend, and have a good new years!

You, too, darling~ heart heart

Pure-hearted Lover

One and a half orders done! emotion_yatta

[ b r i. l a l a ]'s Superhero

Charmed Cat

30,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Candycane Scartissue
Paradox Ultima

*hugs and kisses* heart Thank you so much! I hope your holiday time was nice!

I honestly have had a crappy past 2 months but its passing and getting better. I look very forward to the new year. I hope you had a good holiday season. Business looks good! I'm glad you found a renewed art streak!

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Blinking and smiling, then yawning, then back to blinking and smiling is fine. Whatever that first suggestion you made. The second suggestion is also ok. Whatever you think is best. I'm sorry about that. Thank you, dear. I am sorry for not quoting, by the way. It's difficult to do on my phone.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Candycane Scartissue

Happy new year. How are you?

Did you get my answer? I see you're almost finished. smile

Pure-hearted Lover

Paradox Ultima
I honestly have had a crappy past 2 months but its passing and getting better. I look very forward to the new year. I hope you had a good holiday season. Business looks good! I'm glad you found a renewed art streak!

I'm so sorry you've had a rough few months. I wish you all the best in the new year! My holiday season was tough but I'm glad it's over and I'm thankful for the gifts I received, both material gifts and otherwise. heart Yes, my shop is doing so well, and it's all thanks to you! Thank you for giving me the courage to reopen. 4laugh heart

Pure-hearted Lover

Jessie-the-Foodie
Candycane Scartissue

Happy new year. How are you?

Did you get my answer? I see you're almost finished. smile

I just saw your answer, thank you! ^_^ I am almost finished, I have one completely done and the other just needs to be animated and I will undoubtedly finish it today. 4laugh heart I'm sorry it's a little late - I was having computer and emotional issues. But I'm happy to say for far today I'm doing well~ My birthday is this month and I was thinking of having some kind of event for my shop, but I'm not sure what I'd do~ Hmm... Oh! Happy new year! How are you doing? heart

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Candycane Scartissue

I'm doing well. Just been super busy. I work at a vocational school, and when the students are gone on break (which they are, but will be back by Monday--I hope), we have to pick up the slack, so I've been trying out a new job in the mornings and working my usual in the evenings, though my usual job includes different tasks than the average day, but tasks that I am fairly used to. I like the afternoon job best. The Lord got us through this morning. It's a miracle we finished before lunch. I thought I'd have to go back and finish in the afternoon, but thankfully (Praise God!) I didn't. About to head back home to put away some groceries, brew some tea, and maybe put in a documentary. May I send the trade now? I have a tip for you, too. Don't worry about it being late. I'll wait for the dolls before I post any updates this year. I hope it'll be a nice surprise to everyone. I have some more recipes and things I want to post, anyway, but haven't gotten around to it, yet. heart Thank you for working so hard to get them done. I really appreciate that. I'm excited to see them. I hope you have a happy new year and happy birthday, too. I'll send you a gift. See if you can go without opening it until your b-day <3. I hope you are feeling better now.

Pure-hearted Lover

Jessie-the-Foodie

I'm sorry work has been so busy, but I'm glad you were able to finish up your work by lunch time! 3nodding Yes, please go ahead and send the trade! I've finished your order and will send it to you now. heart Good luck getting your new recipes up! 4laugh Thank you for the birthday gift, I'll open it on my birthday. ninja heart heart

Pure-hearted Lover

Yay~ Okay, two orders left. And one person who has yet to get back to me. I hope it won't bother them if I quote them again.. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff