Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Lover

outlaw trinidy
it will help
it took me forever to get one, and even longer to fix our schedules so that I could see her at least once a month @.@
I had panic attacks on the ride there, because the service i had used was unreliable and made me want to cry
To fix that, she now comes to my house
; . ; it helped so much

^0^ once you find your match
you will be so happy with that

That's great, if she's accommodating. Do you still see her often? I'm afraid of going there and being like ".........." like, what do I even talk about? I don't even really know what the problem is. I mean, I know so many of my problems, but how do I even go about talking about it? I'm not good about talking about things... gonk

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

Candycane Scartissue
outlaw trinidy
it will help
it took me forever to get one, and even longer to fix our schedules so that I could see her at least once a month @.@
I had panic attacks on the ride there, because the service i had used was unreliable and made me want to cry
To fix that, she now comes to my house
; . ; it helped so much

^0^ once you find your match
you will be so happy with that

That's great, if she's accommodating. Do you still see her often? I'm afraid of going there and being like ".........." like, what do I even talk about? I don't even really know what the problem is. I mean, I know so many of my problems, but how do I even go about talking about it? I'm not good about talking about things... gonk
Yes, every 3 weeks
They are trained sweety; they know how to get people to feel comfortable and open up topics.
The first few sessions are usually to get you comfortable in your surroundings and she/he sometimes talk bout themselves or how the process works. They may ask of goals, or mention the reason you first got a referral to them (or why you looked them up) etc

I worry about stuff like that too, but I don't have as many panicking thoughts about things out of my control smile
t really is helpful
biggrin

Pure-hearted Lover

outlaw trinidy
Yes, every 3 weeks
They are trained sweety; they know how to get people to feel comfortable and open up topics.
The first few sessions are usually to get you comfortable in your surroundings and she/he sometimes talk bout themselves or how the process works. They may ask of goals, or mention the reason you first got a referral to them (or why you looked them up) etc

I worry about stuff like that too, but I don't have as many panicking thoughts about things out of my control smile
t really is helpful
biggrin

Yeah, I figured they would be the ones to get me to that point, but I'm super nervous. I only ever saw one therapist before and it ended very poorly so I just feel like ... blaaaah about it. I am hoping that whoever I end up with can get me to a point where life isn't as scary anymore.

Adorable Lunatic

Candycane Scartissue

Yeah, I figured they would be the ones to get me to that point, but I'm super nervous. I only ever saw one therapist before and it ended very poorly so I just feel like ... blaaaah about it. I am hoping that whoever I end up with can get me to a point where life isn't as scary anymore.
was it a school therapist, before?
because they are not really properly trained often...
I had a bad experience with one of mine

Pure-hearted Lover

outlaw trinidy
school therapist, before?

No, she was a regular therapist. But, my mom and sister also saw her. Maybe that wasn't a good idea... D:

Adorable Lunatic

Candycane Scartissue
outlaw trinidy
school therapist, before?

No, she was a regular therapist. But, my mom and sister also saw her. Maybe that wasn't a good idea... D:
the only people who should share a therapist are couples trying to work on said relationship x.x

*pets*

Pure-hearted Lover

outlaw trinidy
the only people who should share a therapist are couples trying to work on said relationship x.x

*pets*

Yeah. She wasn't very good, or professional. Ah... who knows. I hope that whenever I can manage to get one, it goes well. I hate using the phone... Grr!

Adorable Lunatic

Candycane Scartissue
outlaw trinidy

*pets*

Yeah. She wasn't very good, or professional. Ah... who knows. I hope that whenever I can manage to get one, it goes well. I hate using the phone... Grr!
:/ well try, try, try again <3
ush
biggrin I really hope this one goes wel
ya I hate phones too
>.>; I kinda avoid using mine still
but I have improved in other areas XD so yay?

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

——★
emotion_bigheart

Pure-hearted Lover

Need to get working on pixels. Been so swamped with depression and appointments and working. gonk

Adorable Lunatic

take care of you first
no need to add onto the pile D:

Pure-hearted Lover

It'd be easier if it weren't. so. freaking. hot. gonk I feel like I can't move or think or anything in this heat!

Adorable Lunatic

gah I totally understand
:melts into the floor: @.@

Dapper Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Free Bump for You!

Quick Reply

Submit