Welcome to Gaia! ::

curious visitor count

+1 1 100.0% [ 135 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

Benevolent Vampire

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello everyone! Prepare yourselves, I am back with some exciting news! Are you ready? Get ready, here's how it's going down:

As you haven't already guessed, I am back! Yes, I have successfully completed spring semester and am now officially on summer vacation! That means I will have more time than I did a few months ago to focus on this shop because I miss it very much. SO, with that being said, as you can see from the title of the thread: rabbits are mad will be opening again very soon! Yes, we are coming back for the summer! Here are some changes and additions you can expect to see:

- New thread banners/theme/mascot (yay!)
- Pets will be coming back with goldfish making a return and new pets as well! (double yay!)
- Capture the Tricksters and Abandoned Alley will be combined into one and there will no longer be any prints/print points to earn. This basically means Tricksters and print point exchange prizes will now be available to be bought with gold in the Abandoned Alley. This way that post will be used and it will give more people a chance at snagging their own Trickster and afford the other prizes as well.
- With that being said, the print point exchange will be replaced with a new addition to the shop: Dii's (seasonal) Carnival! This is where all upcoming special and seasonal items will be sold! (I'm really excited for this!)
- Lastly, there will be some minor adjustments to the prices! I apologize for this, but since this shop has been my primary source of income and Gaia's economy is very weird right now, it has to be done. I do promise everything will be affordable still!

Okay, I think that covers everything so far. If I have anything new I will be sure let you guys know! But I'm really excited to be coming back here, you can expect the shop to re-open in TWO WEEKS. I need some time to prepare, so I have to make sure everything is perfect for you all. I look forward to seeing you guys soon! <3

Thanks again, love,
Dii <3

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
This is awesome news! Most of the forum is still swamped with adoptable threads, and it'll be awesome to have you and RAM back! =D

Lavish Spirit

So excited for the re-opening!
BRINGING BACK THE MINI-SHOPS!!!

heart heart heart

Diamond Senshi

¸·*¨¯¨*·¸....¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
{(¯¨*·¸.'`·-·*....)}.{(....*·-·´'.¸·*¨¯)}
¸·*¨¯¨*·¸.`·¸...`·.,¸_¸,.·´...`·.,¸_¸,.·´...¸·´.¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
{(....*·-·´'.....)}ᴀʙᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀs ɴᴏ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ{(.....'`·-·*....)}
`·.,¸¸_¸,.·´.............................................`·.,¸_¸¸,.·´

You have a very cute shop yourself~!! heart
Can't wait for the grand re-opening. Let's become affiliates when that happens, yes?

(¯`·´¯)
`·.¸.·´

Benevolent Vampire

Il Corvo di Verona

Serkunet

JUSTamachine

Thanks you guys! I'm super excited about coming back, too! I'm still bummed about all the adoptables threads, bu that doesn't mean we should stop having our classic mini-shops c:

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
gonk heart EXCITEMENT!

Diamond Senshi

D_Negel
Il Corvo di Verona

Serkunet

JUSTamachine

Thanks you guys! I'm super excited about coming back, too! I'm still bummed about all the adoptables threads, bu that doesn't mean we should stop having our classic mini-shops c:

¸·*¨¯¨*·¸....¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
{(¯¨*·¸.'`·-·*....)}.{(....*·-·´'.¸·*¨¯)}
¸·*¨¯¨*·¸.`·¸...`·.,¸_¸,.·´...`·.,¸_¸,.·´...¸·´.¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
{(....*·-·´'.....)}ᴀʙᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀs ɴᴏ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ{(.....'`·-·*....)}
`·.,¸¸_¸,.·´.............................................`·.,¸_¸¸,.·´

Yes!!!!
I understand why there are so many adoptables threads though... It's so much more rewarding
and much less work than a traditional mini-shop. But I love making pixel foods and my customers
so I don't mind!

I'm so glad you're coming back heart would love to order from you soon!!

(¯`·´¯)
`·.¸.·´

Benevolent Vampire

Hey guys, since I'm in the preparation stages, I'll gladly take some suggestions from you guys! Anything you guys look forward to seeing/want to see? c: My mind is always open for new suggestions and even if I don't get to making it right away, small ideas inspire me!

8,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
D_Negel
Hey guys, since I'm in the preparation stages, I'll gladly take some suggestions from you guys! Anything you guys look forward to seeing/want to see? c: My mind is always open for new suggestions and even if I don't get to making it right away, small ideas inspire me!

maybe snow cones? surprised

Benevolent Vampire

aznprideanime

Those sound really good! Perfect for summer c:

8,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
D_Negel
aznprideanime

Those sound really good! Perfect for summer c:

yes! :3

Benevolent Vampire

(looks like I spoke too soon about opening later this week, but good news everyone!)
*cuts ribbon again* Rabbits Are Mad is officially open! (again!)
We've got brand new stuff in Dii's Summer Carnival, please check it out!
Don't forget to grab your bunny cupcake delivered to you at the bulletin board! I hope you all enjoy the new things that have arrived here in RAM c:

Benevolent Vampire

I just realized this year will mark 3 years since this shop's been created, can't believe it's been that long already oAo;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff