Welcome to Gaia! ::

curious visitor count

+1 1 100.0% [ 135 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

Benevolent Vampire

Kiwi Hatake
It's the constant money grabbing pitches Gaia has been putting out that has me off the site for the most part.
Plus I don't really lurk in the mini shops anymore since I don't collect after having my laptop stolen some months ago.
I miss the old happy days. v_v
I'm sorry about your laptop! I stopped really collecting as well. I really miss the old days, too. :C Gaia has changed a lot..

Benevolent Vampire

Benevolent Vampire

Benevolent Vampire

Greedy Humorist

Greedy Humorist

Benevolent Vampire

Benevolent Vampire

Benevolent Vampire

Magical Shoujo

yum_strawberry

Shy Fairy

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

Username: wtow

Animal Mask(s): cat and fox please. (I'd be willing to offer an extra 20k if you could sort of re-color one of the masks for me. [ I want a white kitty c: ] If not, that's okay. smile

------------------
Returning/First time Customer?: First time
Tip?: 1000g (+20000?)
Grand Total (+ tip): 2600 (22600)
I'd like to order some of your great pieces and wanted to ask if I could "use" them for my upcoming charity event
(it's a carnival theme)? I wouldn't alter them, pay ofc and put up links to your shop/banners.

Benevolent Vampire

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello everyone, due to the circumstances that involve a drastic change in Gaia's economy (and the mini-shop forum itself) and also the fact that I will be starting a new semester of school very soon, I have made the difficult choice of putting this shop on an indefinite hiatus. I know I may not have been as active as I should have been, but I have more important things on my plate right now and unfortunately Gaia has been slipping to the bottom of the list for quite some time.
Don't get me wrong, I love this shop, I love the friends I have made through this shop, and I love this forum, but as a few others and I have noticed, it just doesn't feel the same. I don't know how long this break will be and I don't want to make any more promises I know I won't be able to keep.
So I'll just leave it at that...
Thanks to everyone who has supported this shop and to all the wonderful people I have met. <3
I hope one day everything will begin to feel right again and I can enjoy coming back here and talking to you all.

Take care.
Love,
Dii <3

Benevolent Vampire

wtow
Hello! Sadly, I don't do custom recolors. First time customers also require the ticket (posted on front page) to be posted along with the order form, but since you will be my last customer for now, I will let that slide.
Please send a trade c:

Candy_shop_charity
By "use"? What do you mean by that exactly? ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out