Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reinik
User Image

Name: Reinik
Ordering: EVERYTHING
Order Total: 10mil [including tip]
Puchipal Member?: Yes

I took the freebie, thanks.
Is there no way to get the seasonal limiteds if we missed them?

Order filled & sent, thank you. And no sorry, they are only on sale during their particularly season
emfjx
User Image

Name: emfjx
Ordering: All Regular Puchis (5,400g) + Ice Cream Puchis (1,600g) + Cloud Bunnies (800g) + Rainbow Bunnies (700g) + Fancy Rainbow Puchis Dark & Light (2400g) + All Wild Puchis (14,800g)
Order Total: 25,700 + tip
Puchipal Member?: Not yet

Thank you for becoming a Puchi Pal club member, you have been sent a PM which includes your order and a friends request (please accept) and have been added to the memberslist
Puchi Pet Shop
thank you <33
oh and im having trouble saving the puchi's crying i've encountered this one before and we used an alternative hosting site
do you have any alternative hosting sites?

Bravoriginal's Waifu

Friendly Healer

13,175 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Married 100
  • Expert Skill 150
Puchi Pet Shop

Thank you for becoming a club member, you have been sent a PM which includes your order and a friends request (please request) and have been added to memberslist

Thank you. I love your art. I can't wait to see the new ones.

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
emfjx
Puchi Pet Shop
thank you <33
oh and im having trouble saving the puchi's crying i've encountered this one before and we used an alternative hosting site
do you have any alternative hosting sites?

I don't host Puchis anywhere else sorry, if you're having problems saving from PB (I do as well, it won't save straight from the image often), open up a tab & copy paste the url into that (it should just show the image on a blank browser and should be able to save from there), if it takes you to the PB page click on the magnifying glass icon so that it's just showing the image, and you can also save from there
User Image

Name: Pvmp

Ordering:
Regular Puchis: Chocolate Cake, Choco-Cherry Roll Cake, S'mores
Wild Cat Puchis: Lion
Woodland Creature Puchis: Fox, Skunk
Tropical Fish: Black Anemone, Blue Bullethead Parrot Fish, Masked Angelfish
Order Total: 5mil + tip
Puchipal Member?: No

Is this right?

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

i dont get it ;-; are you buying them to keep as ocs with shared ownership?
theyre so cute and i want a few of them but i dont really understand what this is/how it works D:
im sorry ;_;

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
minatoapologist
i dont get it ;-; are you buying them to keep as ocs with shared ownership?
theyre so cute and i want a few of them but i dont really understand what this is/how it works D:
im sorry ;_;

You are buying a copy of the image, they are basically just pretty collectable graphics that can be displayed anywhere on Gaia (in your journal, in your siggy etc)

OG Otaku

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cute shop smile
User Image

Name: frescade
Ordering: cheetah, lion, snow leopard, tiger, barn owl, badger, chipmunk, fox, skunk, snake, giraffe, okapi, springbok, zebra, flamingo, oriental dwarf kingfisher, macaw, parrot, blue tang, clownfish, parrotfish, trigger fish,
Order Total: 8,800

Alien Capitalist

6,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image

Name: TinyScientist
Ordering: Springbok
Order Total: 500
Apologies to my customers, but for the foreseeable future the shop is on hiatus. I am currently needing to take a break from Gaia, I am checking the site to read my PMs but not much beyond that and I have very little motivation for being here right now.

If you have an open trade, I am sorry but you will need to cancel that, orders will not be filled again until I return properly.

I will try and keep you updated as to when I think I will be returning, but currently I am not sure when that will be.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces