Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
happi berri
Sorry for all the confusion everyone. Things like this happen when you switch management, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Nyumonster is on the member list on the old shop. I might have missed it when I was copy/pasting usernames to send to citrus.

Oeuf is only on the customer list but has hung around the thread frequently. I would give her the benefit of the doubt in this case because she has been a loyal customer.

When switching management, I deleted all the friends/members from my mule account, so I cannot check there. The only concrete proof of anyone being a member can be found on our member list in the old thread. In the case that your name is not in the old or new shop list and you remember being a member from the old shop, please pm CitrusCupcake and she will ask you a question that only members will know the answer to. If you get it correct, then we can assume you were a member from the previous shop.

I couldn't find it but maybe I missed it, will add her anyways ^_~
And okay, loyal customers should be rewarded so Oeuf shall also be added

Thanks for dropping by happi <3
Oeuf
ok...sorry about this trouble DX
well anyway even if im not on the member list, i paid full price, so i hope it doesnt affect my order D8

It's not a problem, I just want to make sure everyone who is a member gets their discount, so if you want to resend trade w/discount you can ^_~

Reindeer

Puchi Pet Shop
Oeuf
well anyway even if im not on the member list, i paid full price, so i hope it doesnt affect my order D8

It's not a problem, I just want to make sure everyone who is a member gets their discount, so if you want to resend trade w/discount you can ^_~
naw its ok ;D
Oeuf
Puchi Pet Shop
Oeuf

naw its ok ;D

Order filled, and you're on the members list now, so don't forget you can get a discount on future purchases 3nodding

Reindeer

Puchi Pet Shop
Oeuf
Puchi Pet Shop
Oeuf

naw its ok ;D

Order filled, and you're on the members list now, so don't forget you can get a discount on future purchases 3nodding
ok thanks! ^^

Holy Slayer's Significant Otter

Skilled Rogue

User Image

Name: Nyumonster
Ordering: Vanilla Ice Cream, Mint Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Ice Cream, All Rainbow Bunnies, All Seasonal Limiteds
Order Total: 3,000g (including tip)
Puchipal Member?: Yes.

Andsonz's Waifu

Star

User Image

Name:
Ordering: pumpking & caramel apple
Order Total: 600g + tips means 1k. :>
Puchipal Member?:No
Arashelle
User Image

Name:

Please start a trade, thanks

Andsonz's Waifu

Star

Puchi Pet Shop

trade sent. :>
Nyumonster
User Image

Name: Nyumonster
Ordering: Vanilla Ice Cream, Mint Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Ice Cream, All Rainbow Bunnies, All Seasonal Limiteds
Order Total: 3,000g (including tip)
Puchipal Member?: Yes.

Order filled, thank you
Arashelle
User Image

Name:

Order filled, thank you

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm