Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next up is a tea adopt series, and to kick it off...what is your favorite type of tea? ^^

Green Tea 0.23157894736842 23.2% [ 22 ]
White Tea 0.021052631578947 2.1% [ 2 ]
Earl Grey (Black Tea) 0.22105263157895 22.1% [ 21 ]
Darjeeling (Black Tea) 0.063157894736842 6.3% [ 6 ]
Pu-erh Tea 0.042105263157895 4.2% [ 4 ]
Rooibos Tea 0.031578947368421 3.2% [ 3 ]
Oolong Tea 0.073684210526316 7.4% [ 7 ]
Lemon Tea 0.11578947368421 11.6% [ 11 ]
I don't like tea... 0.073684210526316 7.4% [ 7 ]
Other (There was no more room...so post below!) 0.12631578947368 12.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Sweet Singing

Furaingu66

Yep, it's weird going from English to French and remembering to flip the adjective. :'D I love German! I mean, the name of this shop is Projekt Märchen after all! XD I had a teacher who could read and speak German as a second language. c:
♥ ♥ . . .

haha i bet it is c: but wow, you already speak so many languages, it makes me wonder what was i doing all those years CX //wasting time on gaia, but shhh
    I like how German can sound really harsh or really cute, depending on the use (and probably region? ) :'D
    Well German is a quite popular choice for the second language, I suppose? Especially when English is the first one o 3o

. . . ♥ ♥

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Ignea
♥ ♥ . . .

haha i bet it is c: but wow, you already speak so many languages, it makes me wonder what was i doing all those years CX //wasting time on gaia, but shhh
    I like how German can sound really harsh or really cute, depending on the use (and probably region? ) :'D
    Well German is a quite popular choice for the second language, I suppose? Especially when English is the first one o 3o

. . . ♥ ♥

Oh no, I don't speak many languages! I'm just in the middle of learning French and Spanish, but I'm hoping to learn many others. I find that even if it's just a bit of a language, learning those few things early on makes it a lot easier to learn the language later when you decide to go at it seriously like taking classes or studying daily.

I wish I could speak those languages! Reading isn't that bad, but when it comes to speaking, I usually have a hard time understanding! xd I'm keeping at it, though! I'm just really interested in other cultures and languages because it's like learning a new perspective or way of thinking.

Sweet Singing

Furaingu66

Oh no, I don't speak many languages! I'm just in the middle of learning French and Spanish, but I'm hoping to learn many others. I find that even if it's just a bit of a language, learning those few things early on makes it a lot easier to learn the language later when you decide to go at it seriously like taking classes or studying daily.

I wish I could speak those languages! Reading isn't that bad, but when it comes to speaking, I usually have a hard time understanding! xd I'm keeping at it, though! I'm just really interested in other cultures and languages because it's like learning a new perspective or way of thinking.
♥ ♥ . . .

Still, you seem to be quite passionate about learning them, so I bet you'll be able to nicely communicate in those languages in now time c:

Actually, before summer break started, I had an idea of a foreign languages guild.

. . . ♥ ♥

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Ignea
♥ ♥ . . .

Still, you seem to be quite passionate about learning them, so I bet you'll be able to nicely communicate in those languages in now time c:

Actually, before summer break started, I had an idea of a foreign languages guild.

. . . ♥ ♥

Thank you! And yes, I love learning languages. c: I think I'll learn how to communicate better when I get to go to those countries and speak it with native speakers. It's hard to get speaking practice with everyone speaking English around here. sweatdrop But hey, you know both Polish and English fluently! ^^ .That's really awesome!

And that sounds like a great idea! emotion_kirakira If you decide on making one, could I help you start the guild here? We could give language help and it'd be lots of fun! whee

Sweet Singing

Furaingu66

Thank you! And yes, I love learning languages. c: I think I'll learn how to communicate better when I get to go to those countries and speak it with native speakers. It's hard to get speaking practice with everyone speaking English around here. sweatdrop But hey, you know both Polish and English fluently! ^^ .That's really awesome!

And that sounds like a great idea! emotion_kirakira If you decide on making one, could I help you start the guild here? We could give language help and it'd be lots of fun! whee
♥ ♥ . . .

It would be great if you could help! > U< because. What I wanted is a guild where every language thread needs at least one native speaker supervisor to be official c: so people are really learning there, not just repeating same mistakes over and over again. And music/movies recommendations- sometimes it's really hard to find things like those in foreign languages, and it's really good for practise!

. . . ♥ ♥

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Ignea
♥ ♥ . . .

It would be great if you could help! > U< because. What I wanted is a guild where every language thread needs at least one native speaker supervisor to be official c: so people are really learning there, not just repeating same mistakes over and over again. And music/movies recommendations- sometimes it's really hard to find things like those in foreign languages, and it's really good for practise!

. . . ♥ ♥

Of course I'd help! Oh my gosh, that would be AMAZING! We could even do English vocabulary, since English is technically a language too (and I kind of need it for essay writing...)! xd And YES, music and movies for different languages would be AWESOME! >w< I'm getting really excited just thinking about it! Let's make it reality! When do we start? emotion_kirakira

Trash

21,375 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
ahhh hihi biggrin dropped by to visit your shop. It's really cute!

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Q i a n n i a n
ahhh hihi biggrin dropped by to visit your shop. It's really cute!

Why hello! Thank you for visiting and for the compliment! ^^ emotion_hug

Sweet Singing

Furaingu66

Of course I'd help! Oh my gosh, that would be AMAZING! We could even do English vocabulary, since English is technically a language too (and I kind of need it for essay writing...)! xd And YES, music and movies for different languages would be AWESOME! >w< I'm getting really excited just thinking about it! Let's make it reality! When do we start? emotion_kirakira
♥ ♥ . . .

I want English to have it's own threads, but I don't really want threads with links to grammar rules etc. It's something everyone can google :'D more like practise threads.
    Hmm I'm going on vacation for a week at the beginning of August, so no sooner than after I come back D: but we can discuss all the things before I leave~ and I want to ask 2 more users for help = u= and we can start looking for native speakers for some most popular languages that we know people want to learn haha ; u;

. . . ♥ ♥

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Ignea
♥ ♥ . . .

I want English to have it's own threads, but I don't really want threads with links to grammar rules etc. It's something everyone can google :'D more like practise threads.
    Hmm I'm going on vacation for a week at the beginning of August, so no sooner than after I come back D: but we can discuss all the things before I leave~ and I want to ask 2 more users for help = u= and we can start looking for native speakers for some most popular languages that we know people want to learn haha ; u;

. . . ♥ ♥

Yes, I understand what you're saying. ^^ Ooh, and where are you going for vacation? And yes, we'll definitely need more help with this! We probably should start with Spanish, French, of course Polish ;D , German, and if we're lucky, any Asian languages like Japanese (Gaia has a lot of anime fans). Just let me know whatever help you need! ^^

Sweet Singing

Furaingu66

Yes, I understand what you're saying. ^^ Ooh, and where are you going for vacation? And yes, we'll definitely need more help with this! We probably should start with Spanish, French, of course Polish ;D , German, and if we're lucky, any Asian languages like Japanese (Gaia has a lot of anime fans). Just let me know whatever help you need! ^^
♥ ♥ . . .

Seaside~ with my gaia friends :'D
    Well, if you have any foreign friends on gaia, you could ask them C: I'm going to do so as well, just after we finish setting the guild up c: and I want to message capitans of one-language guilds to affilate C8
    oh, btw. If I wanted to show you details of what I'm planning, and discuss it with you and others, where would be the best place? We could make a conference on skype or fb, or maybe in goodle documents? or just create a guild, make admin area and talk the things there before setting it up and opening? CX

. . . ♥ ♥

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Ignea
♥ ♥ . . .

Seaside~ with my gaia friends :'D
    Well, if you have any foreign friends on gaia, you could ask them C: I'm going to do so as well, just after we finish setting the guild up c: and I want to message capitans of one-language guilds to affilate C8
    oh, btw. If I wanted to show you details of what I'm planning, and discuss it with you and others, where would be the best place? We could make a conference on skype or fb, or maybe in goodle documents? or just create a guild, make admin area and talk the things there before setting it up and opening? CX

. . . ♥ ♥

Awesome! biggrin I don't know any real life friends on Gaia, sadly... crying
I can't recall specific names of any foreign friends...I'll see what I can do about that. ^^
And that would be superb! I think it'd be more convenient to make the guild and the admin area for discussion. I'm happy to help out with anything, so let me know the details when you get the chance! c:

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sweet Singing

Furaingu66

Awesome! biggrin I don't know any real life friends on Gaia, sadly... crying
I can't recall specific names of any foreign friends...I'll see what I can do about that. ^^
And that would be superb! I think it'd be more convenient to make the guild and the admin area for discussion. I'm happy to help out with anything, so let me know the details when you get the chance! c:
♥ ♥ . . .

I bet there are a lot of gaians who leave near you c: I met mine because we are all in Polish guild here~
    Okay, will make the guild soon, just... do you have any idea how could we name it?

. . . ♥ ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces