Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next up is a tea adopt series, and to kick it off...what is your favorite type of tea? ^^

Green Tea 0.23157894736842 23.2% [ 22 ]
White Tea 0.021052631578947 2.1% [ 2 ]
Earl Grey (Black Tea) 0.22105263157895 22.1% [ 21 ]
Darjeeling (Black Tea) 0.063157894736842 6.3% [ 6 ]
Pu-erh Tea 0.042105263157895 4.2% [ 4 ]
Rooibos Tea 0.031578947368421 3.2% [ 3 ]
Oolong Tea 0.073684210526316 7.4% [ 7 ]
Lemon Tea 0.11578947368421 11.6% [ 11 ]
I don't like tea... 0.073684210526316 7.4% [ 7 ]
Other (There was no more room...so post below!) 0.12631578947368 12.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SongwriterPatries
Hiya emotion_bigheart

Actually, I kinda like "It's all greek to me". How much letters can a guild name be? Otherwise somethings like "It's all Greek to me - All language appreciation" could be a nice name (if it fits)

Sorry for being so bad in thinking of new names >___<
Oh, and some people are coming over, so I might not be able to come back online this evening =O

Why hello Patries, how are you? ^^ Welcome and please feel free to invite some people over so we can brainstorm or just chat in general! The more the merrier! emotion_kirakira

And don't worry! It's all part of the brainstorming process! Just toss in any ideas because anything can work. 3nodding And I'm not sure the letter limit of a guild name (I've never made one before...), so if anyone knows, please tell us! ^^

Sweet Singing

♥ ♥ . . .
    @ Furaingu
    ... I- I think I'd forgotten the guild name right after reading it haha ; A;

@ Patries
    hi there bby~
    well, I think 'it's all Greek to me' would work, but wouldn't some people think that it's a guild for learning just Greek? Ones who don't know idioms, that is ; u; idk ; u;

@both
    so while creating a guild there is:
    >> name ("Keep your guild name short and concise, and use the summary below for additional information. Maximum 60 characters. Your title is used for and displayed in search results." wink
    >> summary ("The guild summary is a one-line description of this guild which is used for and displayed in search results and guild matching. Maximum 140 characters." )
    >> description (so, home page)
    >> banner
    >> entry fee
    >> Allow Join Requests
    >> Auto-Accept Join Requests
    >> Hide from Registry
    >> Category
    >> Tags ( up to 5; 4-40 characters)
    >> Forum type (public/private/hidden)

. . . ♥ ♥

Sweet Singing

♥ ♥ . . .
    Oh, and as for the name- how about 'all the words'?

. . . ♥ ♥

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Ignea
♥ ♥ . . .
    Oh, and as for the name- how about 'all the words'?

. . . ♥ ♥

That sounds simple enough! ^^ If you were thinking about the Latin translation (again, Google translate, so I don't know how accurate it is...): Omnia Verba.

Zetshimaru2's Waifu

Friendly Friend

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Can I please be added to the quote list?

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PetitexCosette
Can I please be added to the quote list?

Yes, of course! Just added! ^^

Sweet Singing

Furaingu66

That sounds simple enough! ^^ If you were thinking about the Latin translation (again, Google translate, so I don't know how accurate it is...): Omnia Verba.
♥ ♥ . . .

How do you think it sounds better, Englush or Latin? //but with English we at least know it's grammatically correct ; -;

btw, was thinking about some graphics for guild's home page.
    User Image
    what do you think? c:

. . . ♥ ♥

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Furaingu66

Hiya~
I'm okay, thank! How about you?~
Will do, I'll see if I can think of some people

I'll give it some thinking mrgreen

Lady Ignea

Hiya dear emotion_bigheart
Hmmm, yes >___< I didn't think of that, but that could be a problem indeed

@Both
Oooh, All the words is nice! I think in English is best. Should we add something to the name so that it is more clear what the guild is about or should we use the summary for that (Not just asking for All the words, but in general ^__^)

Cute graphic! It could also be used for the banner, right? =D

Sweet Singing

SongwriterPatries

@Both
Oooh, All the words is nice! I think in English is best. Should we add something to the name so that it is more clear what the guild is about or should we use the summary for that (Not just asking for All the words, but in general ^__^)

♥ ♥ . . .

I'm happy you like c: I think that we should use summary for that. And I still want 'It's all Greek to me' as a 'title' thing to put on our graphics and banners C;

Thank you~! > Y< not sure, we'll see how it turns out c:

. . . ♥ ♥

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Lady Ignea
SongwriterPatries

@Both

♥ ♥ . . .

I'm happy you like c: I think that we should use summary for that. And I still want 'It's all Greek to me' as a 'title' thing to put on our graphics and banners C;

Thank you~! > Y< not sure, we'll see how it turns out c:

. . . ♥ ♥

Yeey ^__^ okay~
Oooh, perhaps as a sub-title after the guilds name?

I'm sure it will look great emotion_bigheart

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SongwriterPatries

I'm doing well too, thank you for asking! ^^

Lady Ignea

I like the graphic; it's very cute! ^^

@Both
Yes, English sounds the best. I don't know any Latin grammar, so if it's wrong and we're a language guild...so we shouldn't be getting it wrong! XD

Sweet Singing

♥ ♥ . . .
    Okay, so 'All the Words' is the name c: our motto- "It's all Greek to me". Summary: foreign languages learning guild.
    Now, what are we putting in description? //so on our homepage~
    > graphic (when i finish it ; -; )
    > hello all blah blah
    > place to learn foreign languages
    > we have subforums for music/books recommendations, chats for beginners with a native speaker supervision, chats for advanced speakers
    > we want a good atmosphere and something like that? ; u;

and as for the forum type- private or hidden? which would be better? (don't want a public one...)
    and are we having an entry fee? I want our guild to be open and free for people who want to learn, but on the other hand entry fee gives us less amount of trolls rofl

Now, shall I set the guild up (with just 'under construction') in description and we would talk the things out there, or are we continuing chatting here (if out host allows it *bows to Furaingu*) until we have something more?

. . . ♥ ♥

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
For the description, honestly, we probably should list what is offered in the guild (chats for beginners/advanced speakers, subforum types, etc.) and basic rules.

I think a private forum would be better, but it's just a personal opinion. As for an entry fee, I would go without one, because like you said, it should be free and open for everyone (except for trolls, lol). But in all honesty, as long as we set up rules, we should be fine, and if someone is causing trouble, can't we just remove them from the guild? And should we have an application form like:

Username: _______
Why are you joining this guild? _________
Which language(s) are you interested in learning/supervising in? _________

And you don't have to bow, Lady Ignea! redface I'm happy having you two (and anyone else you'd care to invite) in here if that's more convenient! If you both think opening the guild as u/c and chatting there is more convenient, then I'll just hop over there (if you both don't mind)! >w< No worries! emotion_hug

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lorie Bluteau

feedmesenpai

Keiko Nakanishi

Chupri

Ymire

PetitexCosette

Hello, a new adopt is up! ^^