11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
h.NAOTO
Black Peace Now
Atelier Boz
In that order. I love h.NAOTO. <3

Aw. </3 ;~; Is this the coat you're talking about?

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Yes~ DAT COAT! *___* <3
In ivory~~~~ <33333

Oooh! h.NAOTO is amazing. <3
Lovelovelove. <3

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
h.naoto is my favourite brand~~

but i am too poor and spend all my money on dolls. emo

Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ashley~ That coat is pretty in ivory... in all colors actually, but I think the pink is my fav. X) It's kind of funny, how even though I like this the most in RL, the left outfit here and the right here are my ideal girl styles. I swear if I were a girl I would be the girliest girly girl that was ever a girl. XD

Pug~ I suffer the same problem usually! Dolls and other toys. I have so many Pullips now that I seriously couldn't fit one more on my desk or shelves. ._. ...Yet I'm going to have to because two more will be joining the ranks within the next few months. @o@

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i ran out of space on my BJD shelf. emo there are five dolls on there and two sitting next to my bed and one on a different shelf and a head sitting with my perfume bottles now. and a lone taeyang doll on top of my wardrobe (with my awesome indian barbies >_> and also doll boxes up there). i need to get more space for them so they can sit together..
one day i will have more dolls and my own house and i can have a whole room for them.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Ashton; It's all good. You have awesome taste regardless. :3 <3

Magical Hobo

Pugnacious Banana
h.naoto is my favourite brand~~

but i am too poor and spend all my money on dolls. emo

I know that feeling. I'm pretty sure mine likes to sneak into my wallet to grab my card, then proceeds to Etsy. emotion_facepalm

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

I'm kinda glad I don't have dolls for that reason. :'3
But I can't lie~ Every time Angelic Pretty produces a new collab doll, I have to really resist the urge to buy it.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i'm not planning to buy any new dolls now at least until after i finish college (in june). emo i need to pay my credit card bill before i can put anything else on there..

Magical Hobo

I only have one BJD at the moment (I don't have Pullips or anything either), so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. razz

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I really want the new Iple JID Elemental Guardian, but I was told to save my money then buying dolls u-u Oh well. Five dolls is plenty I guess..

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i want a body for my bodyless head and four more DoD ducans (i am obsessed with them ;__; ) and DoD caracal and mr.p1.
because DoD are my favourite i haven't ordered from them since 2010 and it makes me sad.

but no money. emo need to save for useful things.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
*hugs Pugs* I feel your pain. I hate when your favorite companies release dolls you want, and can't get them because of money.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Random and offtopic, but has anyone else seen this video? It's freaking fantastic. <3

Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ashley~ I haven't, but that video intrigues me. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash