Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
but... I already have a shiny Haxorus that I raised myself from level 1. Well is may have started as an Axew. But The IVs I have and an Adamant nature, I doubt anyone could do better. been working on EVs lately.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone

Clearly you had better luck with breeding than most.

Friendly Genius

Crystal Mizuka
User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone

The rewards for Pokedex completion are the "Permit" which enables access to the Nature Preserve which allows you to capture a level 60 shiny Haxorus once you've seen all 300 pokemon in the Unova Dex, the Oval Charm which is a key item that raises the likelihood of finding eggs at the Daycare once you've captured all 300 pokemon in the Unova Dex, and finally the Shiny Charm which is a key item that increases the likelihood of encountering shiny pokemon once you've captured all 649 pokemon in the National Dex.

Wow, those are some nice rewards! Great incentives to get around to doing everything. ^__^

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone

Well, I transferred up the basic forms of all the pokemon I was missing along with a few last legendaries (as you might recall, I had a complete pokedex in my Pearl Version so getting them all together wasn't too much hassle at all) so now it's just a matter of some level grinding and evolving to fill up the rest of the pages in my pokedex. Hopefully it won't take too long for me to finish up with that.

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Friendly Genius

How do you manage to transfer these pokemon so conveniently, anyway? Do you use a second DS for that?

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone

*nods* I kept my DS Lite when my mom got me my 3DS XL. The thing is held together with duct tape so I doubt it would be acceptable as a trade-in anyway and besides that, I still use it to play GBA games. Also, I attached (also with duct tape) the special 3DS cover that came with my Mark of Mastery Edition of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance since it wasn't designed for the 3DS XL.

Also, finished filling up my pokedex minus Meloetta which has only been distributed in Japan thus far, but since it doesn't count against me I still got my shiny charm. I was breeding for a shiny Zangoose, but I took a break to breed some custom pokemon to give to Blaze to train in White 2 since he wouldn't be able to get them until post-game otherwise. Of course, now that I'm done with that I'll have to get back to my crazy breeding spree. ^_^ emotion_sweatdrop

Friendly Genius

Nice work, Crystal! That hardly took you any time at all. Good luck with all of that breeding, I hope you get that shiny soon. ^__^

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone

Yeah, me too. If it takes as long as it took for me to hatch my shiny Eevee, it's probably going to shatter what little faith I still have in the prospect of breeding for shiny pokemon.

Quotable Cutie-Pie

11,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
Signature Toys:
Which Toy(s): Misfortune Cookies (random number I pick is... 13! >:3), Flying Toast (all), Alphonse Toaster and Edward Toast (complete set), The Jars (Toaster)
Total: 400 g

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
haha I have a ds lite that I was using up until it started getting dead pixels on the top screen...I kept it though, for GBA games and stuff. (though I still have my GBA SP). I should've bought a 3DS though, not a dsi but I was poor and the extra $50 was like uuuhhhh no.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Signature Toys:
Which Toy(s): All flying toast, Keefy Daddy, Moon Bottle, Sun Bottle, Catticus Bacterius, HaruhiQueg, Flying Toaster
Total: 780g + tips

Friendly Genius

Phew, so things have been both exciting and boring around here.

I've barely worked this month because things have been so slow. I finally went in on Thursday and Friday last week, but then on Friday we had a brownout which led to the transformers catching fire, and it's been shut down for repairs ever since.

At least I've gotten a little further in video games thanks to the free time!

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yum_tea

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Omnipresent Traveler

FireGoddess101
haha I have a ds lite that I was using up until it started getting dead pixels on the top screen...I kept it though, for GBA games and stuff. (though I still have my GBA SP). I should've bought a 3DS though, not a dsi but I was poor and the extra $50 was like uuuhhhh no.

I still have my old Gameboy Pocket and Gameboy Color along with both the classic GBA and the GBA SP, as well as Super Gameboy for the SNES and the GBA attachment for the GameCube. You never know when those old gadgets might come in handy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff