Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Genius

*Slithers through the thread triumphantly.* Finally, FINALLY! Things are finally calming down enough at work for me to take tomorrow off. I've been waiting for a nice long weekend to enjoy.

And it's the perfect time for it, I spent three nights in a row without any sleep, and finally managed to get a few hours last night. Now I feel invincible.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Yay Dad! You definitely need it. ^_^

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Nespin Fernagon
I'm a slacker compared to fire. 41K posts.

well I have no life
biggrin

Friendly Genius

Ahh, it's so nice to relax. I kind of wish I had the initiative to play video games or something, but I can't seem to get off of the computer. xD

And Fire, I'm sure you have more of a life than some of us. That Disney internship for one, sounded like quite an experience.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Well, so long as you're taking it easy during your time off, I suppose it doesn't matter what you do as long as you're enjoying yourself. ^_^

Friendly Genius

Oh, I'm enjoying myself alright. Nurikabe is quite a time-waster. ^__^

So, how are you doing tonight?

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Pretty good. As you've already seen, Jared and I are quite good at keeping ourselves entertained. It's actually kind of scary how many different things we can focus on at once. o_o emotion_sweatdrop

Friendly Genius

You two do such a great job of playing off one another. It must be difficult to have that many RPs going at once.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Actually, the only real difficulty is that low energy levels and sometimes conflict with idea execution. It's only really confusing once one or both of us gets tired out.

Friendly Genius

Ahh, I can see where that would cause a problem. I certainly seem to have trouble processing things properly when I'm worn out, and end up reading sentences in some way that's completely different from how they were intended.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
And, of course, we're much more informal about how we RP than I've seen in the actual RP forum which is why I thought a guild would suit our purposes better than trying to figure out where the best place would be to put a thread. ^_^ emotion_sweatdrop

Friendly Genius

Ahh, that explains it. It's also a nicer way of having all of them organized into a single space. ^__^

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
It certainly makes it simpler to alternate between them than if we were doing them all on a single thread... which is how it sometimes felt when we would be RPing on Yahoo Messenger. The guild actually makes things a little bit easier for us to keep track of.

Friendly Genius

At least, until each of those threads inevitably start having crossovers with each other, leading to one huge chaotic multiverse?

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Why not? The timeline is already twisted into a huge, gigantic knot as it is already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff