10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
KityBloodstone

My Dear Fluffy,
I shall like an avi art ^^
I can change my outfit to something else if you'd like

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
thats amazing, what kind of art? A single full body(judging on your worry about your outfit)
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Feline Sweetheart

14,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
mystressfluffy
KityBloodstone

My Dear Fluffy,

thats amazing, what kind of art? A single full body(judging on your worry about your outfit)

artist choice ^^ any type of avi art will do

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy
KityBloodstone

My Dear Fluffy,

well how about a chibi?

Feline Sweetheart

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
mystressfluffy
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy
KityBloodstone

My Dear Fluffy,

well how about a chibi?

That would be AMAZING

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
KityBloodstone

i will get right one it! Ill tell you the price when i finish

Feline Sweetheart

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
mystressfluffy

otay, i am impatiently waiting

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy

im sorry for the delay, i might not be able to upload the picture onto devient art to give you the link any time soon crying

Lavish Flatterer

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy

im sorry for the delay, i might not be able to upload the picture onto devient art to give you the link any time soon crying

thats why i use photobucket to upload my art onto it then i can just upload it onto my account

Feline Sweetheart

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
mystressfluffy
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy

It's otay.
Look me up on dA: http://torndarkness.deviantart.com/

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy

It's otay.
Look me up on dA: http://torndarkness.deviantart.com/

im very sorry for the wait, my computer broke down so i have to use my ipod touch, i swear itll be up by monday, and dont worry ill reduse the price due to the waiting

Feline Sweetheart

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
mystressfluffy

Okay hunny ^^

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy

Okay hunny ^^

i can email you the picture if you want, thatd be the fastest way to get it to you

Feline Sweetheart

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
mystressfluffy
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy

Okay hunny ^^

i can email you the picture if you want, thatd be the fastest way to get it to you

Okies,
I'll PM you my email address

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy
KityBloodstone
mystressfluffy

Okay hunny ^^

Okies,
I'll PM you my email address

thank you for your business

Generous Vampire

So this is a art shop?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas