Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
welcome to my shop! i have gone all art but i will do tekteks for those who ask. please feel free to check out my other shop and quest thread. i know i sound whiney but please try to make a purchase, itll make me feel special.

headshot: 5,000g
Chibi: 5,000-10,000
Full body:15,000-20,000
Couple:25,000
Couple chibi:20,000-25,000

art samples that i have scattered in my shop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i give discounts to people who help me with dream avatars
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
this shop looks amazing and I am happy to be of assistance smile

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
do the prices look good or too much?
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

they look fine to me

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

they look fine to me

yay, TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT OUR SHOP! Dont worry ill share my profit with you

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

they look fine to me

yay, TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT OUR SHOP! Dont worry ill share my profit with you

alrighty ^^

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
eclairl

oh i forgot to mention, i love your avatar emotion_kirakira

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
eclairl

thank you ^^

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
eclairl

thank you ^^

my avatar is almost complete, both of them are

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
eclairl

thank you ^^

thats grea biggrin then when your avis are done i can get help getting my item ^^

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
eclairl

thank you ^^

thats grea biggrin then when your avis are done i can get help getting my item ^^

exactly, i hope we get customers soon, i cant wait to make an avi for someone, oh but of course for you its free, if you wanna see my skills at work

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
eclairl

thank you ^^

exactly, i hope we get customers soon, i cant wait to make an avi for someone, oh but of course for you its free, if you wanna see my skills at work

okay and it will give customers examples smile

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

thank you ^^

okay and it will give customers examples smile

exactly! Soo what kind of complexity and over all feel? I recently made an adorable girly/ youthful avatar, im good with cute stuff since im a cute girl
oh i couldnt help but notice you posted in the new york post in oh my gold, i posted too haha, which means were both nightowls.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
well if ya like you can try to make me an avi that cutesy yet angelic cause im a sucker for those kind of items :3

Magnetic Gekko

Are you talking about making.. well, tekteks for people? As well as offering art?

I think your lack of orders might then be related to being in wrong forum and having a lack of samples. ^^;

From memory, if its art plus other services, try minishops (rather than art shops).. or the dressing room forum for avatar design.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff