< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

BabyDucklingLove

I tried making one last night
User Image
Still kind of awkward for me XD
[Base by SandraCharlet on dA]

x

User Image Oh my gosh, that is soooo cute <333
          I need to use really small bases because they don't require a lot of detail xD
User Image
Happy Summer ♥

Mewling Kitten

Flammable Rainbowz
BabyDucklingLove

User Image

x

User Image Oh my gosh, that is soooo cute <333
          I need to use really small bases because they don't require a lot of detail xD
User Image
Happy Summer ♥

Thank you :'D

I have trouble with the smaller ones because I end up messing up where I should put the pixels and it looks funky XD
BabyDucklingLove

Thank you :'D

I have trouble with the smaller ones because I end up messing up where I should put the pixels and it looks funky XD

x

User Image I always make the bigger ones look weird. I made this about a week ago:
          User Image
          The hair looks a little odd to me x3
User Image
Happy Summer ♥

Mewling Kitten

Flammable Rainbowz
I always make the bigger ones look weird. I made this about a week ago:
User Image
User Image
Happy Summer ♥

I sees o3o
I think it looks pretty good~

Perhaps you could add more clumps/sections of hair into the shading? o3o
*doesn't know how to describe*

Mewling Kitten

Aww
someone voted it down
I wonder why

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
BabyDucklingLove
Doll

Oh my gosh Ducky that's amazing. crying heart Srsly, how do you get so much detail in your pixels? ;x
I usually make simple pixel dolls (and normally on my own meh bases). I wish I could do something
like this! (I also seriously wish you'd open a pixel doll shop so I could hand over gold for one...) ninja

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Flammable Rainbowz

I always make the bigger ones look weird. I made this about a week ago:
<<< Doll >>>

I actually like the way you fade your shading. heart My shading is always kind of blocky and meh. xp
I think her hair could be a little fuller but I like the slender way you did her body/outfit. She looks fit! 4laugh
Found a TUTORIAL on DA that has a pretty good technique for giving hair more depth. Kinda tricky tho.

Mewling Kitten

Nikkiquin
BabyDucklingLove
Doll

Oh my gosh Ducky that's amazing. crying heart Srsly, how do you get so much detail in your pixels? ;x
I usually make simple pixel dolls (and normally on my own meh bases). I wish I could do something
like this! (I also seriously wish you'd open a pixel doll shop so I could hand over gold for one...) ninja

Thank you~
I do bigger pixel dolls I guess? o3o I dunno
I tried making my own base before but it turned out icky XD

Maybe I will eventually XD I don't feel confident enough with doing the dolls to do them right now
Nikkiquin

x

User Image Thank you for the tutorial! >u<
          I'll have to try it later c:
User Image
Happy Summer ♥

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
BabyDucklingLove
Thank you~

Maybe I will eventually XD I don't feel confident enough with doing the dolls to do them right now

Well if you don't feel confident you can always practice by making dolls for me. *shot* ninja heart
Ahaha but really I think you have a great skill at pixeling dear. You shouldn't doubt yourself. 3nodding
I'd like to see one of your bases. I bet it's not icky at all. Besides, bases are meant to be covered
up anyway! wink They don't need a whole lot of shading details (at least in my opinion they don't).

As far as the downvoting goes, people are just mean trolls. talk2hand Someone probably got jelly
of your awesomeness. emotion_hug Don't let it bother you. I'll get some friends to vote this place up!

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Flammable Rainbowz
Thank you for the tutorial! >u<
I'll have to try it later c:

No problem! heart I usually go to DA when I'm struggling with something artsy. 3nodding

I think I might actually try using it later too. My shading needs A LOT of help. sweatdrop

Mewling Kitten

Nikkiquin
BabyDucklingLove
Thank you~

Well if you don't feel confident you can always practice by making dolls for me. *shot* ninja heart
Ahaha but really I think you have a great skill at pixeling dear. You shouldn't doubt yourself. 3nodding
I'd like to see one of your bases. I bet it's not icky at all. Besides, bases are meant to be covered
up anyway! wink They don't need a whole lot of shading details (at least in my opinion they don't).

As far as the downvoting goes, people are just mean trolls. talk2hand Someone probably got jelly
of your awesomeness. emotion_hug Don't let it bother you. I'll get some friends to vote this place up!

Thank you XD
It was really pretty bad XD I tried to do it without an outline..I think if I try again, I'll do an outline~

Yeah D; I dunnos...It's irritating is all.
Beach mule outfit :'D
Nikkiquin

x

User Image
Happy Summer ♥

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Flammable Rainbowz
I usually visit Kawaii Foods or Glitter Graphics. >u<
Btw, do you ever plan on opening up a shop, even a simple freebie shop? o:

I had heard of Glitter Graphics but not Kawaii Foods. That stuff is seriously cute! gonk heart There's some
pretty inspiring images to look though. I really should make an effort to do a minishop at some point.
It's just I don't really pixel that often & when I do I assume no one would be interested. I'm no where
near as talented as you or Ducky... sweatdrop Maybe if I start feeling a little better I'll do a freebie shop. ninja
I get sick a lot (I'm pretty ill today actually) so I don't think I could keep up with orders very well. ;x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff