Total Votes:[ 482 ]

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Oh, beautiful! heart

HI, I'M ORDERING

Username:: The Sharkii
Description of order:: Ruby,Sapphire,Fire Opal, Peridot and Aquamarine Angola Swallow, Susan,Stanley and Horace
Trinkets:: Zebra Stripes on Ruby
Price:: 2350gg
Anything else?::
Have you ordered here before?:: No
User Image

tsk tsk tian, not knowing about your shop >w>

D: so what if I just price things randomly and don't bother to add everything up. u_____u

User Image
(you miss so much with google chrome ; m; )
User Image

but google chrome doesn't give me empty space to put my winamp on "always on top" .____.

and the lack of title bar means i can't see the full title effortlessly

oh, wtf. you have to click on the eggs! THAT's why I never found any >.>

DDDD:

and I want cherry blossom, but I am still poor. and order-less. ruyan we need to hurry on that minishop -nudgenudge-

Sparkly Nymph

13,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hellraiser 500

HI, I'M ORDERING

Username:: me:3 Guillotine Dress
Description of order:: ANGOLA SWALLOW - Fire Opal, Lapis Lazuli, Jade. BUBS - Horace, Hungry Kiwi - Cupcake
Trinkets::Zebra stripe on Fire Opal, and Swirls on Jade, Carnation on the Jade,Snowdrop on the Lapis Lazuli
Price:: 1600 + Tip
Anything else?::
Have you ordered here before?:: Nope<3

It took me three days to get back here, but yay~ I'm hereX3
I am sad. D:
Why is Spring Break coming to an enddddd? DDD:
But yeah, they left yesterday. And now I'm in depression.
DEPRESSSSIOOON. And it feels all emptyyy.

Hmph, maybe I should've actually accept the offer and go watch 17again with Antony, Jason, Uthsav, and whoever else was going. Then I would have something else to do other then watch Bones and be... sad. DD:I'ma go through my away-from-my-new-yorkians disease again for the next few days. So expect me to complain out of nowhere during school. :] So now, I'm just hoping for summer to come... Or maybe just May since I could try and wedge in a visit during Memorial Day since it's close to Aaron's birthday. >w>

But yeah, in the episode I'm watching of Bones, apparently the victim was first hit by a car. Then to make sure that she was dead, the murderer went and backed up and ran over her head.... yeah. xDD So they just checked out a SUV and found out that it was the one that was used to murder Muriel or however you spell it. So far, only her fiance and her friend like her. Other then that, everyone else pretty much hates her. xDDD

But yeah. I'ma go wallow in my "depression". :[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces