more flowers 0.17634854771784 17.6% [ 85 ]
floral certs 0.056016597510373 5.6% [ 27 ]
bird foods 0.0850622406639 8.5% [ 41 ]
I hate birds. 0.033195020746888 3.3% [ 16 ]
I'd like another cookie, please. 0.21784232365145 21.8% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 482 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 206 207 208 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello, and welcome to our aviary where we raise feathered beauties by the hundreds for everyone to adopt and take home.

The unlimiteds hold the birds that breed like rabbits, and are specially breeded to display jewel tones of the rainbow.

The menagerie holds the quirkier birds, with more personality and less like their wild ancestors. [//yes, they're unlimited, too. I just like the word menagerie? 8D]]

Quote:

CAELIOBRINE AVIARY IS BEING AUCTIONED. The winner of this auction will receive the right to re-sell all items currently offered in this minishop, with the condition that soliloquy in aria is credited for the art.

Haven't been paying much attention to this shop lately~ :C Because our new sister shop has opened!

But here's a freebie- the original Angola Swallow mother, from whom all the others were bred, with a dainty forget-me-not in her beak. : )
User Image
Please post if you take!

As the owners' list count approaches 115-------
A new bird has arrived in the menagerie! The first of the divine set:
User Image
Win her by rolling
Ten 10-sided dice
Winning numbers:: greater than 75 or exactly10
If you win, edit your post to include the word ARTEMIS in size 20 blue font!
//artemis's regret is available with or without the swirls in the background~
Winners so far
Lenalei
Fluffy_luvr
MeezerOwl

How to Order
1. Copy this form:
[size=13]
[color=chartreuse][b]HI, I'M ORDERING[/b][/color][/size][size=11]
[b]Username:: [/b]
[b]Description of order:[/b]: [which bird (specify type and name of bird) you're ordering. In the case of sets, use the name of the set]
[b]Trinkets:[/b]: [any flowers/etc, and if so, which. also state WHICH bird you want the trinket on- ie, snowdrop on jade, swirls on peridot, etc]
[b]Price:: [/b]
[b]Anything else?::[/b]
[b]Have you ordered here before?::[/b] [this helps me keep track of the customer list]
[/size]

2. Post the form in this thread. DO NOT PM.
3. Send trade to this mule, titled with the PAGE NUMBER of your order, right after you post the form. If the trade is incorrectly titled, I will cancel it and ignore your order.
4. I will PM your order to you, either from this account or my main.
5. Please save all orders to your own server. I may change the links at any time, and then you'd be left with nothing, wouldn't you?

Rules
1. Do not steal, resell, edit, etc any images. However, image resizing is allowed and can also be requested.
2. No drama, please.
3. Be nice. : ) And following TOS should be a given.
4. Don't spam, beg, or advertise. Link exchanges are very welcome, but no blatant redirections or anything.

F. A. Q.
Q. Did you draw these?
A. Yes.

Q. Can I get trinkets on birds other than the sample they're on?
A. Yes, but often they look awkward on the other species. However, flowers aren't available on menagerie birds because they just don't fit in.

Q. Do you do custom edits/recoloring/birds?
A. Recoloring is 3x the normal price- request in posting. PM Caelobris if you want to inquire about custom edits or custom birds. However, custom birds will cost at least 20-50k, depending on the bird and depending on the style. Customs are closed atm.

Credits

All art is by me.
Brushes from:
aethereality.net
gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Fonts used in banners and sample listings are defaults from Windows Vista and Enchanted Prairie Dog from dafont.com
Programs used are OC3, SAI, and CS2.

User Image

samples are not actual size
ANGOLA SWALLOW

[[Birthstones]] Set - 2000-g
User Image
200-g each
-descriptions coming soon-

[[An Amateur Geologist's Collection Set]] - 500-g
User Image
100-g each
-descriptions and more coming soon-

--------
-----------
--------

SUPERB LYREBIRD

[[Precious Gemstones Set]] - 2500-g
User Image
600-g each

[[Semi-Precious Gemstones Set]] - 1800-g
User Image
400-g each

--------
-----------
--------

BUBS SET - 3500-g
the babies, here by popular demand.
samples are actual size

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
susan - 200-g
stanley - 300-g
horace - 800-g
ruben - 1200-g
frank - 500-g
verity - 700-g

User Image

Flowers - 50-g each

Carnation
User Image

Snowdrop
User Image

Patterns - 50-g each // please specify exactly which birds you want the overlay on!

Swirls
User Image

Zebra Stripes
User Image

User Image
//*cough* yeah, these are unlimited, too, it's just that menagerie is such a cool word. : D

[[Hungry Kiwi Set]] - 2500-g
User Image
ice cream sundae - 700-g
cupcake - 300-g
spaghetti - 500-g
zongzi - 400-g
sushi platter - 1000-g

[[A Smattering of Clouds Set]] - 1500-g
User Image
lucy - 600-g
amy - 600-g
emily - 600g

Owners List
*** = ordered everything in store

1. XxLady StarlightxX 2. Ketsueki-The-Wolf 3. Johanna Rumors 4. CA Stanley 5. Marmalade Ho 6. x_macchiato 7. yellow choo-choo train 8. Mistress Widow 9. SakuraMagic 10. Twilight_Sage_Chi 11. Anti-Fairytale 12. countbleckfan 13. Hoshikorosu 14. Akihiko Desu 15. Lunaii 16. Elnara Aldrich 17. [ B ]lue[ B ]ird (without the spaces in the brackets) 18. Teh Princess Yuka 19. Muscular-snack*** 20. Mizuno Kiwi 21. Jalakins 22. Kiwi Girl 23. purpliholic 24. lylstarryazngurl 25. Evil Quacker 26. anjiipoos*** 27. Quantum Foam 28. Reinik*** 29. Omega Sunrise 30. [Hyde] 31. FrescoBandito 32. Frezeal 33. HappyInRecovery 34. - Happy Cherry Kiss - 35. Kotatsu-chan 36. Jinhii 37. princess i kill cookies 38. Wuudiak 39. karma_k 40. Kasumi_Asataki 41. Silverah 42. Erin Carthy 43. Bluefo 44. Starxxlight 45. Rosie_xO 46. Zafkiel 47. x-Vector_Tears 48. Queen Starry 49. pure as snow 50. .hidden melody. 51. Blasfemique 52. Forsakinz 53. Crystal_Nightfall 54. Taley 55. Fayt_of_Redemption 56. Naeyru 57. iNeko-Akuma 58. k0cha 59. Krazy~Snu 60. Tsuki Kurai 61. ashley-the-hedgehog 62. RaiMidori 63. kairinne 64. Sprinkle Bear 65. Jadore Javert 66. xNostalgia 67. Lord i-dc 68. Kazunomiya Nanashi 69. Quiched 70. DarkxDevilz 71. xx Lemons Make Toast 72. The Sharkii 73. Guillotine Dress 74. xMettie 75. Winged Darkness 76. X Azn Angel X 77. SuperSumoSushi 78. Cosmetiques 79. lunar_monarch 80. cheeka-pon 81. PirateCandy 82. Karill 83. Verdancy 84. Tnau 85. Fluffy_luvr 86. Inamax 87. Dr. McKay 88. Feral Geek Redux 89. Soka Kurosaki 90. Prolixity 91. Jena-su 92. Indi_Ana 93. Petite 94. Kitsune 95. [ Taelia ] 96. Mew Mew' 97. PrinceSpiel 98. Eoin Outis 99. Lady Aria 100. Starstone 101. Dagger735 102. Scyne Electro 103. Nauticah 104. MajinAkuma 105. Tsumi no Batsu 106. Sam The Shiz*** 107. xX-G l a s s-Xx 108. Kaeleira 109. kirbyazn 110. moonprincess70 111. Ingou 112. Exrael 113. Sphinx_Child 114. sesshy552 115. -Raves-Angel- 116. killaminjaro 117. SQARY 118. The Alpha Gamer 119. iAmmara 120. Fionaboo 121. StableGirl13 122. Sybak 123. Robbie-Chan 124. jaaasmine 125. Rabid Ice Weasel 126. Lobodomized 127. Kaitaia 128. azukae 129. SarahPeluso 130. storybook adventure 131. Quixotic Serf 132. Siberian Blu 133. Fancy Forcystus 134. Kiwi Hatake 135. Coal` 136. c o o o o k i i e 137. abcdeummm 138. P.misha 139. MiZZ-JeVee 140. simply - - gray 141. lockmaster_whea

Event birds coming... eventually~

Link in:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.47651511/][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2s8sg3n.png[/img][/url]

Links out:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

Themes to come:

seven stages of dawn - swans/phoenix?
dark blue purple/orange orange/gold pale gold blue/white/yellow grey/white/blue

stormy days - penguins
sprinkle drizzle downpour slushy flurry maelstrom blizzard

divine
artemis/apollo-peregrine
gilgamesh/enkidu- eagle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nezha_deity + ox father?
chang e/hou yi

food - kiwi
ice cream sundae cupcake sushi spaghetti zongzi

fruits - ducklings
strawberry mango kiwi dragonfruit pineapple lychee+longan avocado

music- canaries
forms?
sonata sonatina rondo invention etc etc
recs- Dance Macabre ; Saint-Saens' Carnival of the Animals

debussy/children's corner - nightingales
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Corner
Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum // Jimbo's Lullaby // Serenade for the Doll // The Snow Is Dancing // The Little Shepherd // Golliwogg's Cakewalk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff