Welcome to Gaia! ::

carlinie-the lezzy
PadraicxxxPrince
carlinie-the lezzy

If it was your kid would you accept money or would you fight till the person was in jail? Come on? No parent who knew for a fact that MJ did molest their kid would fight to put him behind bars not accept money. Obviously the man was after the money.

Proof that all parents care if their child has been molested?

Proof that the child's dad was not after money? All you're questions are stupid and contradictory. You keep asking for proof but yet you have no proof that what you asking to be proven is true or false. I just don't get why you keep asking the same things over and over. Noone can ever prove that he didn't. BUT we, his true fans know he didn't, because we know what kind of person he was and we know he was not a child molester. The fact that a father accepted money to let a man whom he swore molested his kid is just ridiculous and makes me question his parental abilities.

How are my questions contradictory to myself? Obviously, it was possible, because someone did it. I have stopped asking and have conceded to golden-cat143. You've yet to answer how you think that all parents give a flying ******** about their kids. I'm done with this topic. I have been given proof that he did not. Drop it.
Ugh, no offense. But if you were going to cite something, it was better providing links to the sources within the Wikipedia article, rather than using Wikipedia as the middle-man between readers and the actual sources from which they were taken from. Unless... you didn't want to go through all that trouble... then again, you did go through the trouble of reading it, so it wouldn't have been any different going through the same process the other way.
jojo4980
im not a hater but i am annoyed with the so called "fans" at my school, the year before no one liked him and now everyone is like "OMFG!!! MJ IS DEAD???? I LOVED HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!" and so was the media for a while

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae110/veronikalicious/Gif/cali-girl.gif

I agree. This pissed me off too. True fans like me who were always defending him got completely overlooked. It's ok to be sad be his death and all but when right before that they were willing to set him on fire for something he didn't do is just annoying.
carlinie-the lezzy
jojo4980
im not a hater but i am annoyed with the so called "fans" at my school, the year before no one liked him and now everyone is like "OMFG!!! MJ IS DEAD???? I LOVED HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!" and so was the media for a while

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae110/veronikalicious/Gif/cali-girl.gif

I agree. This pissed me off too. True fans like me who were always defending him got completely overlooked. It's ok to be sad be his death and all but when right before that they were willing to set him on fire for something he didn't do is just annoying.
I know, no one cared about him until he died. its like Seriously?? no one even cares if like like michael jackson now because everyone loves him now
Gary Waters
Ugh, no offense. But if you were going to cite something, it was better providing links to the sources within the Wikipedia article, rather than using Wikipedia as the middle-man between readers and the actual sources from which they were taken from. Unless... you didn't want to go through all that trouble... then again, you did go through the trouble of reading it, so it wouldn't have been any different going through the same process the other way.

Good point. I didn't think of that... I thought I'd just quote Wikipedia, since it summarizes the info it uses, but I should probably take your advice next time.
I miss him a lot too. Everytime I hear he's gone I'm like "No he's not that can't be so. His birthday to close." My mom got to meet him two times and my father almost work for him back in 92, So I always wanted to meet him. Now I have to be happy that my mother at least talk with him and got to see how much of beautiful person he was. He had heart so big even all of us put together still wouldn't come close. He was easy to hurt because of it. The records to prove his innocence (case files) are now able to be viewed. So if anyone really wants to know they can look up that way too.

This man gave a chance to many people to do more then just sing. He was a part of more things, than the media let's out. I thank you for posting this and one day soon I hope people will see and hear more of all the things he made happen in history.

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
big boy_suga suga
yeah,MJ is cool really! eek exclaim

I never knew you like MJ!
what you like him too!
i acually like his music and dance wink wink
right...cause wikipedia is totally a reliable source. >>;
Nixre
right...cause wikipedia is totally a reliable source. >>;

See my argument about that on page 2.

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Full closet 200
Michael Jackson is innocent idk y people say da man not innocent!!!! =/ neutral
Thank you very very much for posting this. There are a lot of ignorant assholes out there that don't look at the facts and this is a perfect way to prove them wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff