Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you very much.

I all ways liked Michael, and on the day of his death I was so sad, that he died wile most of the world thought he was nothing but a low life *****.
I'm not reading all of that, but if it helps, without any proof, I'll say this and stand by it 100%: Anyone who thinks MJ was a ***** based on the evidence presented is a judgmental tool who's just looking for an easy target to hate using any excuse they can muster. There is no legitimate evidence. The man was not a *****. And even if he was a *****, who cares? You people are still assholes for needlessly emotionally harassing the poor guy. ***** get punished. They go to jail. They do not need your help with the a**-whooping.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
tank u he didnt do anything scream stressed

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
i think the onlything he touch is his self
i belive da dramallama talk2hand
heart he is innoncent so leve him alone gotdamnnn
heart sweatdrop
arrow redface neutral neutral

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
he is innocent HATERZ! if u dnt think he is then, WHERES UR PROOF!!!!!???????
[font=times new roman]Thank you for researching and compiling this post, i for one have always believed MJ to be innocent, and have looked into the suspicious circumstances of his death. You might be interested in what he had to say about Tommy Mottola.
Thanks again 3nodding [/font]

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'm glad someone put this up cause along with that just use your brain. Anyone that thinks he did something obviously does not have kids, I have 2 nieces and I agree with what Janet said about the whole thing. I don't care who you are if you did something like that to my kids or any kids in my family you could not pay me enough to stop charges I'd want to see you in jail for good or{hate to say it} dead. I've seen real people that do that and they do not act like Michael in anyway I've also met a MJ impersonator who has kids and he said if he had any doubt in his mind that MJ did that he wouldn't be impersonating him.
Michael is a good person that because he has money had greedy people try to hurt him.

Genius

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
it´s too delicate
I'm sick of people saying wikipedia isn't goos enough.

See the little clickable symbols next to certain sentances? Those are called 'sources'. Clickity click them to see your god damn proof.

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
RIP Michael Jackson

golden-cat143
Here is some actual proof that MJ was an innocent man, he was no *****. You can go here and check Wikipedia's sources, if you want. (Warning: Some of the evidence might be a bit graphic, as it mentions genitals)

Wikipedia
. . . when asked how this would affect his son, Chandler replied, "That's irrelevant to me...It will be a massacre if I don't get what I want. It's going to be bigger than all us put together...This man [Jackson] is going to be humiliated beyond belief...He will not sell one more record".[2] The recorded conversation was a critical aspect of Jackson's defense against the upcoming allegation made against him. He and his supporters argue that he was the victim of a jealous father whose only goal was to extort money from the singer.[2]

Evan Chandler, the alleged victim's parent, said that. You be the judge of what I'm showing you next.

Wikipedia
In early August, Chandler, a registered dentist, extracted a tooth from his son's mouth, and was later forced to admit that he used the controversial sedative sodium Amytal during the procedure.[1] Under the influence of the drug, Jordan alleged that Jackson had touched his p***s. Experts state that the drug sodium Amytal "makes patients extremely susceptible to suggestions".[1] Dr Lewis Strong, a Los Angeles psychiatrist stated, "You can't trust it, I never use it in my practice. I have found it to be unreliable. It's certainly not a truth serum".[1] Dr Kenneth Gottlieb, a San Francisco psychiatrist who has used the drug, stated, "I would never want to use a drug that tampers with a person's unconscious unless there was no other drug available, and I would not use it without resuscitation equipment in case of allergic reaction".[1]

So Jordan Chandler, the kid who first accused Michael of touching him in 1993, accused him while he was high on drugs given to him by his father. It's obvious that it was a complete lie. It's also obvious that his father did that on purpose to get money from Michael.

But let's look at some further evidence.

Wikipedia
On August 18, the Los Angeles Police Department's Sexually Exploited Child Unit began a criminal investigation into Jackson. The same day, Jordan Chandler's mother told police that she did not believe Jackson had molested her son.[15][17] On August 21, a search warrant was issued, allowing police to search Jackson's Neverland Ranch. Police questioned 30 children who were friends of Jackson, with all denying that the singer was a child molester.[14][17]

So the kid's mom and 30 kids who hung out with Michael all denied him being a *****. Okay a sane person wouldn't deny their child's molestation if they really cared about them. So why would she deny it? Because it didn't happen, and her husband is the money hungry one.

Wikipedia
A police officer involved in the investigation told The Los Angeles Times that no evidence (medical, photographic or video) could be found that would support a criminal filing.[17]

No evidence in his house.

Wikipedia
In December 1993, Jackson was served with a warrant for a strip search of his body, as police wanted to verify Jordan Chandler's description of Jackson's genitals, and details of patches of vitiligo, an illness Jackson was diagnosed with in the mid 1980s,[5][27] on his body. The order stated that officers were to examine, photograph and videotape Jackson's entire body, "including his p***s, a**s, hips, buttocks and any other part of his body".[5][27][28] . . . In an emotional state, Jackson stood on a platform in the middle of the room, took off all his clothes and was examined for approximately 25 minutes, although he was never physically touched.[5] The search report concluded that there were some similarities between Chandler's description and Jackson's body, but they were not a definite match. Included in the inconsistencies was an inaccurate claim of circumcision.[5] Jackson's autopsy report confirms that he was uncircumcised and shows no signs of foreskin restoration.[29]

No evidence on his body.

Wikipedia
On November 5, 2009 Evan Chandler was found dead following an apparent suicide.[40] On November 25, 2009, Jermaine Jackson claimed the 29 year old Jordan Chandler came forward since Jackson's death, admitting the late superstar never molested him.[41][42]

So as far as we know now, the kid's dad killed himself soon after Michael's death (guilt? I think so) and the kid (now an adult) has admitted it was not true. Of course this is not known for sure, it is only a claim. But with all the evidence listed so far, I think it's pretty true.

And I don't think we have to go over the second allegations, since the court found him not guilty already.

So there you are, proof. And as I said before, you can go here and check Wikipedia's sources if you don't believe it or have something against Wikipedia.
If you don't want to do that but still don't trust Wikipedia, see my post on page 2 for support of my opinion that Wikipedia is trustworthy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff