Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Band- Avenged Sevenfold FTW
Favorite song- Bat Country
Favorite Genre- Metal & Rock
Favorite musician -Synyster ******** Gates!
Suicide Silence Wake Up Screamo

3,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
What's your favorite band?ATM bring me the horizon

Favorite song?ex's and oh's-Atreyu

Favorite sub-genre of metal?old school metal like (motly crue)

Favorite musician (guitarist, bassist, drummer, etc)?singers

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
Favorite band:Thrice
Favorite song:Ugh, too many of them.
Favorite sub-genre of metal:various Xcore genres, and some other genres which doesnt seem to come to mind right now.

Favorite musician: Dustin Kensrue, lead singer, rythem guitar player, and main songwriter of Thrice.
My Chemical Romance and A7X would be my all time favorites smile <3
Favorite Bands: The Used, A Day To Remember, Escape the Fate, Avenged Sevenfold, Chiodos, Pierce The Veil, A Skylit Drive..idk there are too many.
Favorite Song: I have far too many. Anything by any band I really like. =p
Favorite sub genre of metal: Probably screamo. If you count that as metal.
Favorite Musician: Bert McKracken, Synyster Gates, Jeremy McKinnon, Craig Owens, Craig Mabbitt, plus the classics..Slash, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Perry, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant...not metal but yeah.
sistem of a down, black veil brides, lots more!!
Screamo, Nu metal, Power Metal
Dirty Story by Girugamesh
im actually looking for some new bands to listen to...anyone have any suggestions? i like every thing metal heart
A7X is my alltime favorite band
And as my screen name holds to my favorite musician even though he recently passed away from this world was The Rev

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
I'm really into Industrial Metal like Rammstein and Thrash Metal like Metallica.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cannibal Corpse

Spheres of Madness by Decapitated

Black Death Metal

Chris Barnes
my favorite bands are disturbed and system of the down dramallama dramallama scream

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Band: We Butter The Bread With Butter
Song: Breekachu
Genre: ScrEaMO
Musician: Max Green (Bass) (Esacpe The Fate); Ronnie Radke (vocals) (Escape The Fate); Craig Mabbit (vocals) (BlessTheFall); SYN Gates (Lead Guitar) (Avenged sevenfold); Zacky Vengeance (rhythm Guitar) (avenged Sevenfold); James Owen Sullivan (Drums) (Avenged sevenfold); Moose (Drums) (Bullet For My Valentine); Matt Tuck (Vocals and guitar) (Bullet For My Valentine). and MANY MANY more!!

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Shinda Rose
im actually looking for some new bands to listen to...anyone have any suggestions? i like every thing metal heart

we butter the bread with butter, attack attack!, Escape the fate, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold, atreyu, a day to remember, before their eyes, beneath the sky, suicide silence, greeley estates, mudvayne, BlessTheFall, i set my friends on fire, Blood on the dance floor, DotDotCurve, i killed the prom queen, IWrestledABearOnce, EatMewhileImHot!, The Medic Droid, Vampires Everywhere!, we are in the crowd, Alesana, Black Veil Brides, Texas in July, The Devil Wears Prada, breathe carolina, bring me the horizon, 30 seconds to mars, hawthorne heights, blind witness, A Skylit drive, Dr. Acula, Drop Dread Gorgeous, flyleaf, dope, eyes set to kill, miss may i, kittie, parkway drive, pierce the veil, secrets kept in suicide, underneath the gun, underoath, war of ages, demon hunter, as i lay dying, bury your dead, forever ends to day, abandon the shore, her death and after, smosh, seether, skillet, metallica, Burn Pattern, Deciple, Red. that should be enough to get you started. xd

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cradle of Filth, Pantera, Lamb of God, Demon Hunter, Atreyu, and Slipknot.. twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff