Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love this band, The Human Abstract. They don't have this singer right now, but they're definitely talented.

Invisible Gatekeeper

Jericho39
CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST
i bet you've never heard of megadeth, they're a really underground local band you probably havnt hrd oftthem........................

Lol yes, they're only in music magazines and the inspiration of a lot of other bands who wear Megadeth t-shirts on-stage.

User Image
loldoom
Jericho39
CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST
i bet you've never heard of megadeth, they're a really underground local band you probably havnt hrd oftthem........................

Lol yes, they're only in music magazines and the inspiration of a lot of other bands who wear Megadeth t-shirts on-stage.

User Image

User Image

I think this Kim reaction is more accurate.
My heart belongs to you, Dave Mustaine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jericho39
CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
the moment when you realize you are Kim

we are all Kim
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Invisible Gatekeeper

starting a petition to make kim day a national holiday
loldoom
starting a petition to make kim day a national holiday

User Image
OP come back and change this thread's title to "The Kim Pine Appreciation thread"

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
I've actually never seen Scott Pilgrim or read the comic. My friends overhyped it and killed any potential interest I could have had.

I just happen to really love Goon.
Doghouse Reilly
I've actually never seen Scott Pilgrim or read the comic. My friends overhyped it and killed any potential interest I could have had.

The movie was overhyped, though it is kind of amazing from a cinematography aspect.

The comics are really, really good though.
Phantom Corsair
Doghouse Reilly

The movie was overhyped, though it is kind of amazing from a cinematography aspect.

One of my friends wouldn't leave me alone about it, so I just lied and told him I saw it, and by the time he found out that I hadn't, he no longer cared enough to continue bugging me about it.
Doghouse Reilly
Phantom Corsair
Doghouse Reilly

One of my friends wouldn't leave me alone about it, so I just lied and told him I saw it, and by the time he found out that I hadn't, he no longer cared enough to continue bugging me about it.

The movie is cute, has some really ******** original effects and a lot of humorous points, so it won over people who liked...those things.

The comic goes from hilarity to brutally depressing and toes the line back and forth for the remainder. The movie missed a lot of the depth of the comic, which was really about growing up and dealing with your past, not the love story in the movie.
I really do wish this was a real band though

that ******** bass tone

Versatile Explorer

CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST
Jericho39
CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's like you are taking the piss but not quite... jesus..... lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces