Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
So yeah, I'm looking for bands which sing in German, preferably industrial metal. I listen to all genres though so just recommend anything mrgreen

Versatile Explorer

The reasons behind this question are a great threat to national security

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
I was going to say that I did nazi that coming.. But I totally saw that coming. *returns to Meowschwitz*

Victorious Explorer

lol hi dramallama

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Rammstein is an obvious one (they do industrial metal).

There's also Eisbrecher (this has become my favorite band), Megaherz and Oomph! They're all in the industrial metal realm.

Dangerous Lunatic

since when are you active on gaia?

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Well, Callejon and We Butter the Bread With Butter if you're into that kind of thing. Not industrial.
I am not sure if it's relevent, but if you are interested in Rammstein and Oomph you could join this new guild I created and invite people to join.

I have not listened alot of other music in german, a bit of megaherz maybe but mostly Rammstein even Oomph I am a bit of a noob with but Rammstein has become pretty much my favourite band in existance.... yeah i'm so cool...

As for other metal bands I love black sabbath along with ozzy. Some NIN and perhaps even The Birthday Massacre... but all of which are english

Oh and don't forget the band that Richard Kruspe started from Rammstein called Emigrate... also the bomb! <3

Dangerous Poster

There's Hanzel Und Gretyl, even though they're not German they live the German gimmick fully.

They're not very gut.

Friendly Friend

Daredevil

KMFDM, Rammstein, Eisbrecher, OOMPH!, Megaherz, Asp, and many more I can't recall at the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff