Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like...awfully...AWFULLY wrong about Death. I started to listen to Death, after I've been told to check out some of their stuff. Their s**t...is ******** amazing.

At first I wasn't much of a Death fan. I had reviews that they sucked (Which, who said that was awfully ******** wrong) Until as I started checking more and more of their stuff. In all of the Death band line, DiGiorio is possibly my favorite bassist to come from Death.

Those of you in this forum (Whom I can't really remember) who wronged me...You guys ******** rule.

Shirtless Seeker

You're familiar with Carcass, yes?

******** Reek of Putrefaction.
This song makes my d**k rock-hard.
sojikai

Damn, that was pretty ******** amazing smile I enjoyed that. The beginning sounded kinda groovey, I like it. biggrin

Interesting Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I love progressive and technical ideas in death metal, it always seems more interesting than traditional and brutal styles for me.

Clean Smoker

f*****t a** ********
Ronins_Cross
I love progressive and technical ideas in death metal, it always seems more interesting than traditional and brutal styles for me.

Should be a balance i believe: You can always be too brutal and stupid (brodequin) or too technical and superficial (Necrophagist).

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Haven't listened to them in ages. Their vanilla DM was competent but underwhelming, kind of made me want to listen to Morgoth instead. And the only 'Progressive' DM I can remember by them is Crystal Mountain, which is pretty much a pop song anyways.

Dapper Detective

4,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tipsy 100
sojikai

Yess.
I only have Choice Cuts, since I always listen to comps first to see if I'm into it, but they are just joy. Joy of the angry variety.

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

Ronins_Cross

Progressive and technical death metal is almost exclusively s**t.

Death is garbage.

iDigress's Husbando

Tipsy Smoker

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
lollipopsy
sojikai

Yess.
I only have Choice Cuts, since I always listen to comps first to see if I'm into it, but they are just joy. Joy of the angry variety.
Heartwork is probably their best creation out of Carcass, however Michael Amott has done better with his band Spiritual Beggars, and with his brother Christopher, they have done tremendous amounts of epic win with Arch Enemy.

Tipsy Smoker

Baron Von Gneo
lollipopsy
sojikai

Yess.
Heartwork is probably their best creation out of Carcass, however Michael Amott has done better with his band Spiritual Beggars, and with his brother Christopher, they have done tremendous amounts of epic win with Arch Enemy.

grind-era carcass > everything you listed

******** EVERYONE, RIFFY CARCASS.

Tipsy Smoker

Neige ist Krieg

******** EVERYONE, RIFFY CARCASS.

Interesting Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Nobody Mapped Oblivion
Ronins_Cross

Progressive and technical death metal is almost exclusively s**t.

Death is garbage.

But of course David your opinion is the only one that matters and is always objective fact.

Fashionable Cat

Ronins_Cross
David is the only one that matters
objective fact.
emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items