Friendly Raider

Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

I know. You dodged my question.

What the ********?
I told you how there is strength in being angry.
I ******** answered your goddamn question directly.

The significance of life is a personal one. I can value death as much or more as you can value life, thereby according to you granting me strength through my closeness to death. They are both negative emotions, and there's no strength in either of them. I'm looking at the absence in both cases of emotional stability, and calling that void weakness. Is your definition of strength different?

Death has no value. It literally is 0.
Strength is an emission of being, the volume of the call you yell and emit. Sadness and pity is the tool to gather against a people, anger is the force enacted. True anger and sadness is only granted to those who understand the interrelationship of both in battle. The solemn attitude of destroying lives yet wincing later at the waste. It's many times necessary to save weak-minded vessels from themselves and from yourself.
At least that seems the ethics of battle and war to me.
There's no time for pitying unto myself.

I know I'm being far out, but your idea about the absence of value in death is an opinion. Not one I necessarily agree with, but it is. I don't mean to pull out philosophical semantics, but that is what you have run this conversation into. It's stripped of its initial meaning and has become about our opinions as to the definition of strength and how we relate it to forms of negativity.

I have a harsh opinion indeed, but the truth is your personal death is 0. But, other's deaths may have an effect on you, will you use sadness or anger to live past their deaths? Can you escape your distraught inner-sanctum with either emotion? Or both perhaps, maybe it can help propel your inner inertia into a goal you've always had but never lived to completely obtain.
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

heh. Is there really any more strength in becoming angry?

Anger brings with it the feeling of life.

What the ********?

The significance of life is a personal one. I can value death as much or more as you can value life, thereby according to you granting me strength through my closeness to death. They are both negative emotions, and there's no strength in either of them. I'm looking at the absence in both cases of emotional stability, and calling that void weakness. Is your definition of strength different?

I'm not talking about valuing life.
I'm talking about feeling alive.
There's a huge ******** difference.

Like I said in another post, while it's far-out and I disagree with it, closeness to life could be meaningless to me if I think death is a blessing -- more-so, I might be unable to feel close to life -- and in it I wouldn't feel strength as I would in death. With value comes strength in closeness, according to you, despite the emotional weakness that enables us to pursue negativity.

I'm sorry to become philosophical and s**t, but you don't seem to understand the general concept of perspective.

Shirtless Seeker

Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

What the ********?

Strength is an emission of being, the volume of the call you yell and emit. Sadness and pity is the tool to gather against a people, anger is the force enacted. True anger and sadness is only granted to those who understand the interrelationship of both in battle. The solemn attitude of destroying lives yet wincing later at the waste. It's many times necessary to save weak-minded vessels from themselves and from yourself.

I know I'm being far out, but your idea about the absence of value in death is an opinion. Not one I necessarily agree with, but it is. I don't mean to pull out philosophical semantics, but that is what you have run this conversation into. It's stripped of its initial meaning and has become about our opinions as to the definition of strength and how we relate it to forms of negativity.

You're putting a shitload of words into my mouth.
I never ******** said that life has value or that death lacks it.
You're the one who brought up strength and negativity .
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

What the ********?

I have a harsh opinion indeed, but the truth is your personal death is 0. But, other's deaths may have an effect on you, will you use sadness or anger to live past their deaths? Can you escape your distraught inner-sanctum with either emotion? Or both perhaps, maybe it can help propel your inner inertia into a goal you've always had but never lived to completely obtain.

I'm just trying to do justice for the true subjectivity of this. Do you honestly not get where I'm coming from?

Shirtless Seeker

Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

What the ********?

Like I said in another post, while it's far-out and I disagree with it, closeness to life could be meaningless to me if I think death is a blessing -- more-so, I might be unable to feel close to life -- and in it I wouldn't feel strength as I would in death. With value comes strength in closeness, according to you, despite the emotional weakness that enables us to pursue negativity.

I'm sorry to become philosophical and s**t, but you don't seem to understand the general concept of perspective.

You're completely missing the point of everything that I'm saying.
I'm not ******** talking about life or death.

Friendly Raider

Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell

I'm just trying to do justice for the true subjectivity of this. Do you honestly not get where I'm coming from?

No, I have never been a self-pitying being.... nor do I wish to relate to one who lacks focus.
sojikai
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

What the ********?

Rrrg, I'm just trying for some damn reason to convey that strength is subjective and death as well as life to someone somewhere is empowering.
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell

No, I have never been a self-pitying being.... nor do I wish to relate to one who lacks focus.

All you need is an open mind.
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

What the ********?

Cool it, bro.

Were you not saying that anger brings us closer to life, and that closeness is a strength?

Friendly Raider

Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell

An open mind loves the self, it does not pity itself lest it become clouded.

Shirtless Seeker

Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell

Rrrg, I'm just trying for some damn reason to convey that strength is subjective and death as well as life to someone somewhere is empowering.

No ******** s**t.

I'm talking about building your ******** cities on the slopes of Vesuvius.

Hygienic Humorist

WEAK LOVING FOOLS! If you mourn those who are dead you will soon join them! Death is inevitable, and you should be glad to have brought it to those who are too weak, and be glad when some stronger beast brings it to you as that is the order of the universe.
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell

No ******** s**t.

I'm talking about building your ******** cities on the slopes of Vesuvius.

We've all moved to Comoros because nobody knows where it is, and we feel safe there.
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell
SaguaroDundee
Fiaell

An open mind loves the self, it does not pity itself lest it become clouded.

I think you've incorporated yourself into the comparison of raw and depressive black metal. :p

Shirtless Seeker

Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

Cool it, bro.

Were you not saying that anger brings us closer to life, and that closeness is a strength?

No I ******** wasn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games