Welcome to Gaia! ::

rogerpet_hacked
Tabyk
rogerpet_hacked
Tabyk
rogerpet_hacked
the comp that i found in the exchange...lol...different one...
Ah, well then... my outfits are still too simple to compete in something like that though. xd
and u got a nm collar if im not mistaken...i thought that was a guy item only...and u females had leather collars....im such an old n00b...lol
I thought the nightmare collars could be worn by anyone... just like the angelic collars.
yeah...my bad....

oh kewl! u mite own that tail!!!1
I'm hoping. sweatdrop

Right now I'm trying to collect enough to purchase a pair of Canary Yellow Pimpin' Platforms so I can get the same exact outfit I have now, but in yellow instead of red. xd Decided I wasn't going to bother with a quest this time though... just need to sell off another July donation letter or two.
hey everyone!!^^
foj is back yeah!!

*does a little dance*
Kakashi Senpai
Tabyk
Kakashi Senpai
Tabyk, when did you get that tail???? is it borrowed?
Yes, it's borrowed, though the person loaning it out might offer me a rent-to-own situation since he's not on Gaia much anymore...
then when you own it you could lend it to me for a week ^^
Heh...
bonziblueboy
hey everyone!!^^
foj is back yeah!!

*does a little dance*
Welcome back BonziBlueBoy. surprised
Hmm... I seem to have killed things here for a bit. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
crying I could have got the final poasty. But, the thread said stop posting so I did. *nod nod* sweatdrop Wellllll... sweatdrop

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
*grins* hey guys I got an idea. For showing how much we love FoJ, let''s make it to 3k pages in less than 40 days. It's a challenge, But I think we can do it. After-all, we are tight, and we love this place don't we? So, the best thing we could do is try. *nods* biggrin
Hey, everyone.
Morning VKM / Methrin. blaugh
Long time no see, how is everyone?
Methrin
Long time no see, how is everyone?
Tired, cranky, bored, restless... I think that covers it rather well. sweatdrop

Am currently doing a lot of online browsing at the moment, since I've decided I'm going to try and hit Hong Kong in 6-7 months for my annual "Get me the hell out of America" trip. I've already gone to Tokyo (Japan) twice now, and Singapore once, so I needed a new destination this time around.

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Why not try Africa Tabyk? 3nodding

Or Canada. 3nodding xd Even montreal insinde Canada would be nice. xd xd
VKM
To be honest, I don't know much about Africa, except what I occasionally (once/twice a year) see on the Discovery channel on TV. sweatdrop My original list of places I was considering included; United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Germany, and New Zealand. I settled on Hong Kong because I have a lot of general interest in Asian cultures, there is a high percentage of English speakers living there, and I hadn't been there before. 3nodding

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Tabyk
VKM
To be honest, I don't know much about Africa, except what I occasionally (once/twice a year) see on the Discovery channel on TV. sweatdrop My original list of places I was considering included; United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Germany, and New Zealand. I settled on Hong Kong because I have a lot of general interest in Asian cultures, there is a high percentage of English speakers living there, and I hadn't been there before. 3nodding
Cool... *nods* Go to Germany!!! They speack Englich-German. *nods* XD No, go to Canada, and come to MONTREAL and come to PLAMONDON METRO. xd Sorry I'm being odd now lol

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items