Welcome to Gaia! ::

:ninja:

Says write! 1 100.0% [ 1532 ]
Total Votes:[ 1532 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Amyane
I'd totally do it again! Except I'm so swamped by homework and exams I don't think I could possible manage that, homework and studying. I'm looking forward to November though. =D

If you are participating, good luck Anrea! And everyone else of course. ;D

You'll have homework throughout June?

What, an all-year-schooler or something?
Hm... Maybe I could actually do it in three months. eek
I'd love to do this, but if my Lyme gets better in time I'm going to be away all of July at an extremely intensive program that won't leave me any of time to write. gonk

Shadowy Senshi

Um.. So the basic idea is writing for gold? Or How much you can write witha certain amount of gold?

0_0 I'm a little confused sweatdrop I never knew what WriMo was..

I'm interested, but a little confused. Mostly interested, though ^__^
Ack I ain't even finished the last NaNoWriMo. Well no, I hit 50, 000 in January it's just the storyline... I'm babbling... Anyway! Cool, I might give the summer one ago... God knows I haven't got anything else to do this summer. Heck wrist cramp... eternal sleep deprivation... can't think of nothing better... literally.

Love,
Morogo.
Uranium.238
Um.. So the basic idea is writing for gold? Or How much you can write witha certain amount of gold?

Um, no. No gold is involved. The numbers are the number of words you make it your goal to write over a three-month period from June to the end of August.
I'm going to do this with the preexisting story in my sig.

Wait, what happens if you finish your story before the wordcount is added up? My story's already pretty far along...
I'll do it if I can get my eyes away from a book or from Achaea long enough to actually write. xd I swear, I wish my internet connection would just break. It'd be horrible, but at least I'd get some writing done.

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
What is a Wrimo?
Minyaagar
What is a Wrimo?

It stands for Writing Month.
radioactive alchemist
Uranium.238

Um, no. No gold is involved. The numbers are the number of words you make it your goal to write over a three-month period from June to the end of August.

ohh, I see... Sorry about that sweatdrop

Thank-you for exlpaining that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas