Welcome to Gaia! ::

:ninja:

Says write! 1 100.0% [ 1532 ]
Total Votes:[ 1532 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Kawaii Sage

First post updated, yey!
Are you supposed to finish the novel in the number of words you've decided on?

Because I'm thinking I'm going to go 65K, but I'm not sure if my novel will fit in that space.

Kawaii Sage

The goal is just to reach the number of words you have chosen. I would recomend choosing a wordcount that you think will get you pretty close to the end of your novel, though.
Triste-chan
Are you supposed to finish the novel in the number of words you've decided on?

Because I'm thinking I'm going to go 65K, but I'm not sure if my novel will fit in that space.
Nope, not necessary.
I think I may attempt this. I already have a story I'm writing. The main problem with me is actually sitting down and typing. Okay, I have many more problems than that.
izabethelay
I think I may attempt this. I already have a story I'm writing. The main problem with me is actually sitting down and typing. Okay, I have many more problems than that.

Eh. I'm a lazy ******** too, but NaNo made it waaaay easier for me to write. I got 20K in a month - admittedly, that was 10K below what I was looking for, but it was also more than double what I'd ever done before.
Finally! A reason for me to get off my lazy bum and do something with my story besides research and two paragraphs. Count me in. Wee! heart

Kawaii Sage

Awesome! Welcome to the fun!

Sparkly Fairy

Sign me up. Again.

Kawaii Sage

Huzzah! Another victim participant. ninja

Sparkly Fairy

Victim definitely sounds more accurate. xd

Kawaii Sage

But can you really victimize yourself if you're the one signing up for it? *angelic look*
I might participate. Summer is going to be crazy for me, as I got accepted into Upward Bound (summer program which helps you prepare for college), and I'll be staying on a college campus every weekday from June 24'th-August 4'th.

Although admittedly, the University of Maine has killer computers in its library. A Summer WriMo would just be one more excuse to spend all my free time in there. And also an excuse to obsessively read No Plot? No Problem! again

Kawaii Sage

That was an awesome book. I should go figure out where it got to in my pit room...
Anrea
But can you really victimize yourself if you're the one signing up for it? *angelic look*
Masochism. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces