Welcome to Gaia! ::

Outlaw.Gene.Starwind.
cool vatar, i just graduated this last year, but trust me senior year isn't whats it's all cracked up to be, but have fun while it lasts dude.

(( yeah really.. have fun while it lasts, you miss it more than anything when it's over crying ))
ooc: i know i will miss it but i just cant wait to get out
hey yakul
hi! how are you?
Oh and nice hair! makes you look 15 years younger!
thanks yakul
ooc: im trying to have it look like me i rl but i cant get the right hair color
(( yeah I tried that too but I in reverse.. I wanna look like my Avatar rofl, like the way it is right now lol ))
ooc: nice i should try that
(( just wasted alot of money on these clothes that I was oging to save for my Yukata but I sais fux it! I need new clothes NOW! not 1,000,000,000,000,000 posts later.. What do you think of my new Avatar? Check out Sy avatar too.. and let her know what you think. I think its pretty cool.. it's diffinately something I havent seen on gaia before.. very unique! ))
ooc: i like your look, and i loove sy's new look its freakin awesome
(( yeah it is!! Shes's good at that stuff, I suck lol.. guess it's cuz I'm a guy razz ))
ooc: you and me both
Sy
oh and non of you ever told me what you hought of my new avatar..i dont tkonw if i should keep it...its justnot sy...but well i want to know what you guys think so tell me and ill read back later to see...lol peace!

((Yeah, it definitely seems more "girly" than you're previous avatar. Interesting combo of clothes though.))
((Laughs at all the kids having to deal with school blaugh , then groans at the responsibilities that come with entering the working world... gonk ))
ooc: *pops in in my birthday suit* hey guess what? my 20th birthday starts in 1 hour lol.
((we know. happy birthday ^^ (technically, it started 2 hours ago my time) ))
((for a second i thought you'd gotten tired of playing a two-year old wink ))

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
OoC: wow, welcome back ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers