Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hello, all! When you leave Gaia, do you ever wish your avatar could have a place to stay? Well, to solve this I offer the Moonstar Inn, a bed & breakfast for avatars who wish to have a nice place to stay while they are resting. I offer 16 suites on the lakeshore and 12 new suites on the highrise, all with the best amenities.

Updates:

June 27: In an agreement between me and Chaos Soldier, I have purchased Kissing Booth + Tunnel to Moonstar Inn. Chaos Soldier shall remain as manager, and I welcome anyone to enjoy this threads services.

July 1: Reopened my Halcyon Trading Post in Gaia Exchange.

July 12: Purchased Gaia: Barton Town Hospital from Tamoko. Tamoko shall remain as manager. This is a good thread and should be visited if you have injuries.

July 12: I have established Moonstar Conglomerate to coordinate all the links ^_^, I hope you enjoy the Conglomerate's services.

August 20: The 20-story addition to the Main Building has provided me with 12 more suites, and I still have 8 more floors to fill! O.O

August 22: I have opened the Moonstar to Gaiacon 2003. Yay, hopefully more customers.
hey patton, if you ever get robbed or attacked.. i've got your back wink

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ummm...thanks, dude.
yeah also, i might need a room for the night.. i gotta hide in case some guy is after me.. sweatdrop ..but hey how much is it?
*bird flies in through a window with a note: I'm outside...in my bunny suit...do you have a scantily clad no service policy or can i come in? -Jamie bunny goddess*

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*walks through main hall*

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bolt
yeah also, i might need a room for the night.. i gotta hide in case some guy is after me.. sweatdrop ..but hey how much is it?

30gp a night...with a free breakfast and a bottle of wi...wait that's only if you come in as a couple.

*writes on the note the bird gave him* Sure, come on in. I only ask that there be no nudity...except for Friday nights twisted .
okay *drops 30 G's on the counter.. then goes up to room to rest and hide* thanks patton

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Alrighty then. *puts money in cash register and waits for the bird to respond to his note*
*runs in bosom bouncing and tackles patton* you finally opened! yay! it looks great!! *snuggle*

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*snuggled* Thank you. It took a couple days to finish it. I even got my first customer.
Patton
*snuggled* Thank you. It took a couple days to finish it. I even got my first customer.
I'm glad! *snuggle, realizes it probably isn't really proffessional looking to have the owner of the business snuggling with a playboy bunny and steps back* I'll definately be coming by for the parties!

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Jamie Davenport
Patton
I'm glad! *snuggle, realizes it probably isn't really proffessional looking to have the owner of the business snuggling with a playboy bunny and steps back* I'll definately be coming by for the parties!

*owner doesn't mind being snuggle...especially by this playboy bunny* Well, I guess I can wait for Friday... whee
Patton
Jamie Davenport
Patton

*owner doesn't mind being snuggle...especially by this playboy bunny* Well, I guess I can wait for Friday... whee
(feels loved) well you could always throw an opening party tonight *grins*
*walks down from room.. sees jamie* eek AHHH! EASTER BUNNIE'S COME FOR HIS REVENGE!!! AHHH!!!! *runs out door*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff