Welcome to Gaia! ::

unlucky black tiger
Zepher Nox
Princess-Orphelia
Zepher Nox
There seems to be no one that I recognize on at the moment, and conversation seems to be quite difficult to start. sweatdrop

I'll be back later. I seriously need some sleep. I haven't been able to do that lately. And now my eyes are drooping. gonk

Lol Get some sleep then silly, it does no good to say up when you're tired.
lol nox i'm on but i'm drawing so i'm not posting much anymore and good night princess! you have to get some sleep too

Lol Well hello I did not realize you where on line. Have fun drawing. 4laugh

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
MEWMEW PUNCH

Angel_of_Death1665 rolled 10 12-sided dice: 3, 10, 7, 1, 4, 12, 11, 8, 10, 10 Total: 76 (10-120)

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Stands on head

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Exxquisite
yummycupcakessparkles
Exxquisite
heart

surprised YOU'R avatar is so christmacy biggrin i like it!!!!!! biggrin where did u get those red musical bubbles???????
-Accepting CHRISTMAS GAIA ANON'S

Thank you very much (: Ahh the red music notes are with the face in the Princess Discord item (: heart

biggrin i never seen the item before.

unlucky black tiger rolled 10 12-sided dice: 12, 6, 4, 11, 1, 9, 4, 5, 6, 2 Total: 60 (10-120)

Tricky Lunatic

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zepher Nox
unlucky black tiger
Zepher Nox
Princess-Orphelia
Zepher Nox
There seems to be no one that I recognize on at the moment, and conversation seems to be quite difficult to start. sweatdrop

I'll be back later. I seriously need some sleep. I haven't been able to do that lately. And now my eyes are drooping. gonk

lol nox i'm on but i'm drawing so i'm not posting much anymore and good night princess! you have to get some sleep too

yup you too oh and you should try going for the random number or the dice roll contests too (i gave up on the R# cuase of some generous person biggrin )

Phantom

Hmmm dun know what to say, need like 30k cause Underground Sound jumped :/

Friendly Wolf

Lucentas

Hm, Shop Class Savant (hands), Weathered Cybernetics, White Dwarf Prognosticator, Resolute Steel Trooper... About half way through the items... 3nodding

That is what I am waiting for! blaugh

O.G. Seeker

Zepher Nox
Princeries
Zepher Nox
Princeries

O.O

You were close, too.
Next time, maybe :]

I'll get it eventually I'm sure. 4laugh Even if I don't I have fun with it cat_4laugh

I have plenty left to give away. ^^
unlucky black tiger
Zepher Nox
Princeries
Zepher Nox
Princeries

O.O

You were close, too.
Next time, maybe :]

I'll get it eventually I'm sure. 4laugh Even if I don't I have fun with it cat_4laugh
you will next time, cuase i just got smart lol! thats why! twisted

Lol one day >.> <.<

Amaralysa rolled 10 12-sided dice: 1, 12, 11, 2, 9, 10, 1, 3, 4, 1 Total: 54 (10-120)

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100
Exxquisite

❅ ☃ Ello. How are you? ☃ ❅
shyly stalks the thread ninja

Exxquisite rolled 10 12-sided dice: 12, 2, 9, 5, 8, 7, 3, 9, 9, 3 Total: 67 (10-120)

Sarcastic Nymph

13,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Timid 100
Amaralysa
Exxquisite

❅ ☃ Ello. How are you? ☃ ❅

I'm good thanks how are you? (:

Hygienic Humorist

Wolfhawk13
Lucentas

Hm, Shop Class Savant (hands), Weathered Cybernetics, White Dwarf Prognosticator, Resolute Steel Trooper... About half way through the items... 3nodding

That is what I am waiting for! blaugh

Wow, you have a lot of items. xD Thanks for the suggestions! ^^

Dragon_Prince_Arutha rolled 10 12-sided dice: 11, 9, 5, 9, 1, 3, 11, 8, 6, 3 Total: 66 (10-120)

unlucky black tiger
Zepher Nox
unlucky black tiger
Zepher Nox
Princess-Orphelia
Zepher Nox

yup you too oh and you should try going for the random number or the dice roll contests too (i gave up on the R# cuase of some generous person biggrin )

I've been doing the dice roll off and on.

Exxquisite rolled 10 12-sided dice: 5, 12, 3, 8, 7, 8, 11, 10, 12, 3 Total: 79 (10-120)

Sarcastic Nymph

13,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Timid 100
yummycupcakessparkles
Exxquisite
yummycupcakessparkles
Exxquisite
heart

surprised YOU'R avatar is so christmacy biggrin i like it!!!!!! biggrin where did u get those red musical bubbles???????
-Accepting CHRISTMAS GAIA ANON'S

Thank you very much (: Ahh the red music notes are with the face in the Princess Discord item (: heart

biggrin i never seen the item before.
Oh I just finished questing for it actually (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas