Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]

FlyinM X
stare So wrong....so very wrong....and I mean you! cool

are you talking about me?!?... oh no yo di 'int
Link is a boy!!!! -shoots whoever made this thread...-

Link is MINE!!!!! -hugs Link-
I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to read through twenty-five pages of posts, so I'll just say that this theory is absolute bull. If you're making a gender judgement based on looks alone, then a good, solid percent of all Anime males would have their genders in question, And camel toe? A pair of pants hiked up really high give the very same appearance, as any guy who's ever split his sack before would know.
xXdeath_eyesXx
Litle Horned Angel
xXdeath_eyesXx
Than if Link is a girl... than he's a lesbian!! or should I say it is a lesbian....

But I have to disagree on your theory....
1. Because in all the Legend of Zelda animes, the games... he's like Zelda
2. No woman can have chest muscles like his unless he's an unusually flat woman, or got his breasts removed.... but I doubt that would happen because they didn't have that kind of knowledge way back then
3. He has an Adam's apple... no woman has an adam's apple that large... unless like i said he had some serious sergery.

And for you Little Horned Angel... you should know that Shiek is Zelda.

It's Litle Horned Angel!!
And I know Shiek is Zelda!! Who doesn't?! (I agree with the rest of what you said though)
heh heh heh... whoops. sweatdrop please excuse my mistake i just glanced at your name. anyways... it's good that someone agrees... it's just when people say stupid things... i get pretty annoyed quick(like for example this topic). It's just that if you know Shiek is Zelda, you shouldn't question what gender she is a girl. (no offence)
Well, yes I know Sheik is Zelda. Who doesn't? But I always thought that she changed her sex to hide away from Ganon. And apparently some people agree with me. But I'm open to changed my opinon on her sex though! razz As soon as I get some good resons why.
link is not a girl idiot lol joke

but no joke link is not a gilr he does not have boobs
KeatonTheYellowFox

No.....he's Zelda's or Malon's.........or mine! twisted
KeatonTheYellowFox

Let me refraise that for you... Link is *ahem* Zelda's in fact.
and you don't own Link... so technically he's not yours.... and unless I see some contract... I'm going to continue to disagree with that statement.
Wishlink
ayamemaiden
I made the thread more lively when I was here.
confused
I didnt mean it like that sweatdrop i meant the person who MADE this thread

Wha? You did'nt say anything that made me mad.
Lol.
xXdeath_eyesXx
KeatonTheYellowFox

and you don't own Link... so technically he's not yours.... and unless I see some contract... I'm going to contiue to disagree with that statement.

Aww, I wanted him v.v
So.. Link is a HESHE man wack
yeah not too much evidence to proof link is a female nor male tho he does resemble a male alot more in my opinion... and if you do think link is a female he could as well be both or even an alien crying im so confused now

Versatile Millionaire

I see your points but that's highly unlikely. Video game characters don't usually have dicks anyway, or they shouldn't. Why so? I have no idea. Yet all the female characters have humongous boobs. Does Link have those? No. But you've gotten me to believe that perhaps he/she is a hermephedite. That's also possible.
KeatonTheYellowFox
xXdeath_eyesXx
KeatonTheYellowFox

and you don't own Link... so technically he's not yours.... and unless I see some contract... I'm going to contiue to disagree with that statement.

Aww, I wanted him v.v
nope, you can't. biggrin unless you cange the minds of the creators to edit your own character into the game. But you'd be caught in an unusual love triangle.... so it wouldn't really work.

anyways... I must go now... i will be back... tommorow to check on this thread though. tootles
Super Sailor Moon
Zero_Virus77
Link is not a girl!

Why the hell would Nintendo make transexual character?

Thats just so wrong...
Look at the evidence. He wouldn't be transexual if he was a girl all these years.

Then why are you calling Link him? And do you really think they would show his balls? But maybe you're right. But then why don't he have boobs?
And look at other people like Ganondorf. Can you see his balls?
Just because he wears a skirt doesn't mean he's a woman. Maybe he's just extremely confident in his sexuality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff