Welcome to Gaia! ::

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
RandomKate
I'm positive. 200 bunnies would of taken over the posts, as well. O_o'

Ouch. Hopefully that'll go away soon. Yeah, and so far, I have come up with nothing. This field is huge!

D: Well not 200 on one page or even more than one at time... ;~; okay, I'll stop arguing then.

Yeah, at least the pain's gone :3 ehehe, those fields do tend to be endless... perhaps you should let the unicorns guide you~

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
D: Well not 200 on one page or even more than one at time... ;~; okay, I'll stop arguing then.

Yeah, at least the pain's gone :3 ehehe, those fields do tend to be endless... perhaps you should let the unicorns guide you~

*chuckles* I just checked my achievement. Bunny Hunter was 20. Hoarder shouldn't too far, maybe half more.

Good! I'm glad it's gone! Though, just careful not to hit the bruise. Yeah, they tend to- Wait, what?

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tashor
Sinful Nana
-blinks and lifts her head, looking around, before crawling back to work- Ugh, darn this teleportation. It's a long walk back there....

-hugs-
Work got you worn,
Tired and beat?
Perhaps someone can massage your feet?

-laughs- It's been a long few weeks, love. It's time for me to rest, and a long one at that.

Doting Rogue

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Sinful Nana
Tashor
Sinful Nana
-blinks and lifts her head, looking around, before crawling back to work- Ugh, darn this teleportation. It's a long walk back there....

-hugs-
Work got you worn,
Tired and beat?

-laughs- It's been a long few weeks, love. It's time for me to rest, and a long one at that.

Ah in that case,
Put the feet on hold,
And lets give you,
A deep tissue,
Massage~
Some time to kick back and relax,
Does everyone some good,
And sleep,
Do wonders,
At unwinding.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tashor
Sinful Nana
Tashor
Sinful Nana

-hugs-
Work got you worn,
Tired and beat?

Ah in that case,
Put the feet on hold,
And lets give you,
A deep tissue,
Massage~
Does everyone some good,
And sleep,
Do wonders,
At unwinding.

Have you ever been so occupied mentally that you can't sleep? That's where I'm sitting now, sweetheart. I'm trying to unwind, but all I can do is grump. I just need to lock myself in a room for a few hours.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
*chuckles* I just checked my achievement. Bunny Hunter was 20. Hoarder shouldn't too far, maybe half more.

Good! I'm glad it's gone! Though, just careful not to hit the bruise. Yeah, they tend to- Wait, what?

D: Urk, okay I really have gotten my numbers mixed up somewhere then... ;~; *hangs head in shame*

><; I know... you heard me, unicorns. They're magical, maybe they'll lead you to a lovely new cardboard box for protection. emotion_awesome
edit;; How did the anon activity seem today? I'm just curious because I was trying so hard to focus today and didn't even get to contributing... emo

Sinful Nana

;~; Crap, I'm eavesdropping. This might sound silly but breathing techniques might help you... at least in the short run or enough so you can sleep. Always, still hoping the situation gets better for you...

Doting Rogue

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Sinful Nana
Tashor
Sinful Nana
Tashor
Sinful Nana

-hugs-
Work got you worn,
Tired and beat?

Ah in that case,
Put the feet on hold,
And lets give you,
A deep tissue,
Massage~
Does everyone some good,
And sleep,
Do wonders,
At unwinding.

Have you ever been so occupied mentally that you can't sleep? That's where I'm sitting now, sweetheart. I'm trying to unwind, but all I can do is grump. I just need to lock myself in a room for a few hours.

I've had that displeasure,
Have you tried putting on some soothing music,
And meditate (or at least attempt it) for a bit?
Might help,
If not,
Make some hot tea,
Or warm milk,
And try that route.

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
D: Urk, okay I really have gotten my numbers mixed up somewhere then... ;~; *hangs head in shame*

><; I know... you heard me, unicorns. They're magical, maybe they'll lead you to a lovely new cardboard box for protection. emotion_awesome
edit;; How did the anon activity seem today? I'm just curious because I was trying so hard to focus today and didn't even get to contributing... emo

It's alright! When it comes to remembering stuff on the internet from a huge period of time, it's hard. Especially nearly a year.

How- How would that be even possible? Are there even any unicorns around?? o.o'

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
It's alright! When it comes to remembering stuff on the internet from a huge period of time, it's hard. Especially nearly a year.

How- How would that be even possible? Are there even any unicorns around?? o.o'

True true ;~; not only depending on time, depending on detailed the piece of information is... gyahh, you remembered though ><;

There's always unicorns around emotion_awesome you just have to imagine them first~

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
True true ;~; not only depending on time, depending on detailed the piece of information is... gyahh, you remembered though ><;

There's always unicorns around emotion_awesome you just have to imagine them first~

It's one of my favorite achievements. I like bunnies. emotion_awesome

Imagine them? So, if I imagine them, they'll appear in front of me? That sounds like it's not gonna work.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
It's one of my favorite achievements. I like bunnies. emotion_awesome

Imagine them? So, if I imagine them, they'll appear in front of me? That sounds like it's not gonna work.

^^; I'm still waiting to see a chicky achievement, hopefully this Easter? Bunnies are awesome too though~

D: It worked for my friend and you never know, it is one of those infinite-looking magical fields...

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: It seems your imagining paid off, for a unicorn has appeared before you! The beautiful creature looks at you with benevolence, then magically places a present in your hands before galloping off, leaving a trail of sparkles.

I didn't even know I was imagining one. Is my mind ahead of me??

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
^^; I'm still waiting to see a chicky achievement, hopefully this Easter? Bunnies are awesome too though~

D: It worked for my friend and you never know, it is one of those infinite-looking magical fields...

Maybe that's what we'll have to find this year! Ed would so love that.

Infinite-looking magical fields? Yeah... Oh, and apparently my mind already beat me to it.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Maybe that's what we'll have to find this year! Ed would so love that.

Infinite-looking magical fields? Yeah... Oh, and apparently my mind already beat me to it.

Ed? ^^; *looks puzzled* But yes, let us hope this Easter patience will pay off~

:3 Yes, the magical ones always go on forever and ever, no?
I see someone did o: did you get your cardboard box? emotion_awesome

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
Ed? ^^; *looks puzzled* But yes, let us hope this Easter patience will pay off~

:3 Yes, the magical ones always go on forever and ever, no?
I see someone did o: did you get your cardboard box? emotion_awesome

Yes, Ed. It should! It'll be a week full of joy and fun!

They do! It's like a video game all over again! T^T
With you count a giftbox, then, yes. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas