Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Dante Horror - anon
Mistletoe Anon

Depends, are you going to give us your soul?

[ooc] Lol, yes you did get it back; I mean all you have to do is equip it to the chocolate pot o skittles and it looks like gold[/ooc]

She hands you a cup of tea made from mistletoe leaves, "That's sort of like my soul....but don't drink that, it's poisonous." she warned him. She was giving it to him, but it didn't mean much, since they weren't her leaves.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

-chuckles and kisses your nose- Too cute. I'm glad you're keeping yourself busy. Good thing I'm a patient anon. -grins-

Kinda snaps out of it, only to look at you lazily, "I think I forgot to water myself today..." she sighed, going back into a little daze. Out of habit, her tongue stuck out and she closed her eyes with a silly grin. Yeah, she needed some water and sunlight. She was hungry. "So hungry..."
Mistletoe Anon

She hands you a cup of tea made from mistletoe leaves, "That's sort of like my soul....but don't drink that, it's poisonous." she warned him. She was giving it to him, but it didn't mean much, since they weren't her leaves.

-tilts his head as he looks into the tea and makes a disgusted face.- "Wouldn't drink it anyway, I don't drink tea,and even if I did the poison would not effect me; I am already dead." -Says bluntly,- "This is nothing like your soul, have it back, I don't want it" -thrusts the cup back at mistletoe-

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana

-chuckles and kisses your nose- Too cute. I'm glad you're keeping yourself busy. Good thing I'm a patient anon. -grins-

Kinda snaps out of it, only to look at you lazily, "I think I forgot to water myself today..." she sighed, going back into a little daze. Out of habit, her tongue stuck out and she closed her eyes with a silly grin. Yeah, she needed some water and sunlight. She was hungry. "So hungry..."

-pulls out a sun lamp and a bottle of water- Here, my love. You drank too much last night, so now you're dehydrated.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Dante Horror - anon

-tilts his head as he looks into the tea and makes a disgusted face.- "Wouldn't drink it anyway, I don't drink tea,and even if I did the poison would not effect me; I am already dead." -Says bluntly,- "This is nothing like your soul, have it back, I don't want it" -thrusts the cup back at mistletoe-

With a simple tilt of the head, she dodged the cup. She was becoming quite good at this. She smiled. She knew he wouldn't except the tea, so she was in the clear there.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

-pulls out a sun lamp and a bottle of water- Here, my love. You drank too much last night, so now you're dehydrated.

She gratefully took the water bottle and took a sip, basking in the light with a grin. Her vine like tail moved up to the light, the leaves opening widely with the sound of ringing bells. "Ahh....I was feeling a bit wilty, I thank you..." she said. She closed her eyes, and leaves from behind her ears opened up and drank in the light. You didn't know those were there. They laced around her head, almost forming a crown...which was odd.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana

She gratefully took the water bottle and took a sip, basking in the light with a grin. Her vine like tail moved up to the light, the leaves opening widely with the sound of ringing bells. "Ahh....I was feeling a bit wilty, I thank you..." she said. She closed her eyes, and leaves from behind her ears opened up and drank in the light. You didn't know those were there. They laced around her head, almost forming a crown...which was odd.

-plays with them idly, purring- I couldn't leave you wanting. What's with the crowny leaves, though? You've been hiding them from me, and I've nibbled your ears enough to notice.

Sparkling Treasure

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hello everyone. Happy St. Patrick's day.

- Lady Luck of the Irish

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

-plays with them idly, purring- I couldn't leave you wanting. What's with the crowny leaves, though? You've been hiding them from me, and I've nibbled your ears enough to notice.

She merely opened her eyes ever so slightly to look at you with a face you hadn't seen before. A mixture of sadness, and understanding. "I am the original," she said matter of factually, "All other Sprites of mine kin came from me. This is my proof of nobility, and of my sins," she said to bluntly for such a fact.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana

She merely opened her eyes ever so slightly to look at you with a face you hadn't seen before. A mixture of sadness, and understanding. "I am the original," she said matter of factually, "All other Sprites of mine kin came from me. This is my proof of nobility, and of my sins," she said to bluntly for such a fact.

-strokes your hair gently- Sins, my love? You know you don't have to hide anything from me. -nuzzles, smiling- I don't care if you're an original or the millionth clone off the presses. I love you.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

-strokes your hair gently- Sins, my love? You know you don't have to hide anything from me. -nuzzles, smiling- I don't care if you're an original or the millionth clone off the presses. I love you.

"Twas not hiding it Sa'lath," she said, taking in more light, "you did not ask is all. One simply must ask, and my past is but an open book." she said with a grin.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana

"Twas not hiding it Sa'lath," she said, taking in more light, "you did not ask is all. One simply must ask, and my past is but an open book." she said with a grin.

-giggles and kisses your nose- Tonight, then. When it's just you and me. I hate sharing secrets with the rest of the world when I have you to myself. <3

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
To my Dearest delight,
I hear in a few days time,
A favorite holiday of mine,
Will be about,
Much to my delight.
Come my love,
Change out the sheets,
To a wonderful green,
So we might lay,
Within each others arms,
And through the night,
Become seamlessly one,
I you Conquered Prince,
And you My conquering Princess~

Love,
Tashor and Vuris

-giggles- Hellboy horns. Epic win. -hugs- I miss you, hon. Hopefully I'll be able to pounce on you soon. ^_^

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

-giggles and kisses your nose- Tonight, then. When it's just you and me. I hate sharing secrets with the rest of the world when I have you to myself. <3
She coughs, her usual red glow returning to her face. She nodded, not able to say much else.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon

She coughs, her usual red glow returning to her face. She nodded, not able to say much else.

-cheers- I win! <3 -kisses and cuddles- <3

ohgod, only an hour and some change left before I leave. Why can't I be home already?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff