Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
x-Goldfinch-x
Not be noticed? No such luck, I'm afraid.
How are you this fine evening?

*shrugs* ..Either way, I don't mind. I'm fine today, well normal for me fine that is. How might you be?

The Werehog

White Rider Pestilence
Curiously the Rider peeked into the room, what was going on here? He had heard a few familiar voices. Maybe he'd keep quiet and not be noticed, either way he didn't mind. Stepping inside, he leaned against the wall to watch. "Smells like drinking.." a small cough escaped his throat.

"PESTILENCE." He quickly ducked behind his friend, like a meat shield from the social awkwardness. He simply sat behind him a moment, then realized something. "Oh by the way, hi, how's it going?"

Ruthless Conversationalist

Miasma
Thanks. sweatdrop

It's rare I venture out of the chatterbox for anything other than events, so anons are always a fun addition to them.

Yeah, I'm usually just in a few specific forums myself. Events (Well, this isn't exactly an event, but..) are great ways to meet new people. Like you, for instance. Anons just add to the fun of it by throwing mystery and intrigue into the mix.

Oh yes, introductions-
I'm Goldfinch, but you can call me just about whatever. Though, I advise avoiding expletives...

Desirable Sex Symbol

The Last Dance Anon
Mistletoe Anon

Her smile really could not be contained. Sure. It was an absolutely horrible idea. Really it was. The anons getting drunk? Shoot one anon drunk was bad enough. But now Four? Oh boy. And plus, she wanted to see the side show that would be Dance in a few minutes, she had only heard stories thus far. And stories weren't fun.

Shooting a grin back at dance and sending an air kiss she went back to Mistletoe tipping her bottle of brandy to fill up her cup. "Looookit. Magic. Drink up little one. Night is young! And I approve of less clothing. Its better for the environment after all mmhm." She rambled off tipping back her bottle and taking an oh-so-lady-like drinking from it.

White Rider Pestilence
*shrugs* ..Either way, I don't mind. I'm fine today, well normal for me fine that is. How might you be?
I'm doing quite well, thanks for asking. A bit tired, all this excellent conversation is keeping me up, not that I mind at all.

Have you received any messages yet? For a non-event, we seem to have quite a bit of anon activity here tonight.

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon
Mister Monster Guy

She tilted her head curiously, a sudden grin slapped onto her face, "Wha's this then?" she said, leaning closer, "Ya seen me in less chiseller, ya seen me in less~" she hiccuped, sort of ruining her drunken attempt at charm.

It really was more the allergy than anything. I mean, he goes around practically naked himself. It's not his fault that being around Mistletoe made his face blush and his throat lump... honestly it was more awkwardness than infatuation. "Th-that I have..." He tried to think fast. "Say, I think I saw a fairy over there, running off with your mead." He pointed to the other side of the room, wondering if that would even work.

Shameless Strawberry

29,040 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
x-Goldfinch-x
Miasma
Thanks. sweatdrop

It's rare I venture out of the chatterbox for anything other than events, so anons are always a fun addition to them.

Yeah, I'm usually just in a few specific forums myself. Events (Well, this isn't exactly an event, but..) are great ways to meet new people. Like you, for instance. Anons just add to the fun of it by throwing mystery and intrigue into the mix.

Oh yes, introductions-
I'm Goldfinch, but you can call me just about whatever. Though, I advise avoiding expletives...
Oh, but I could totally be a crazy woman who isn't great to meet at all. Like you might wake up one day and I'll be rooting through your sock drawer, eating your socks. Or whatever else you keep in there, if not socks.

I'm Miasma. Wandering slacker and gnawer of faces. In a non-painful way, mind you. I so often have to clarify that I don't aim to break the skin when nibbling.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
The Temptress Anon

Her smile really could not be contained. Sure. It was an absolutely horrible idea. Really it was. The anons getting drunk? Shoot one anon drunk was bad enough. But now Four? Oh boy. And plus, she wanted to see the side show that would be Dance in a few minutes, she had only heard stories thus far. And stories weren't fun.

Shooting a grin back at dance and sending an air kiss she went back to Mistletoe tipping her bottle of brandy to fill up her cup. "Looookit. Magic. Drink up little one. Night is young! And I approve of less clothing. Its better for the environment after all mmhm." She rambled off tipping back her bottle and taking an oh-so-lady-like drinking from it.

She gasped, looking up at her, "You a Shaman?" she narrowed her eyes, slowly taking a sip. Magic or not, it was way better then she thought. Again, a fit of hiccups, a horrible thing that always happened when she had this much...which was actually...like...two glasses, tops. She was a light weight to the highest degree.

She grinned, "Get him more a this," she said, lifting her mug and looking at Dance, "he ain't nearly to the level." she giggled, standing and shouting, "A sprout be beat'n ya diddie muncher!" she snorted. Perhaps she should go lay down....later~

Desirable Sex Symbol

Quote:
The Earth has shifted, the tables have turned,
The rules of natural order are shunned and spurned.
As I hand this give to over to thee,
The gifter suddenly becomes the giftee.
Afterall, so many gifts have been sent out by you,
I think it's only fair that you should receive something too.

- It's About Rhyme

Oh you have caught my attention, I pause my breath
A surprise this note is, Its like a caress
Show yourself to me, Come lets play
I will give you something more than just a roll in the hay.
But Oh how it is sweet, that you gifted me,
There are so many other anons more deserving you see?
Come darling relax, let me go back to my task
After all you have done so much more than ever asked just giving back.

Miasma
Oh, but I could totally be a crazy woman who isn't great to meet at all. Like you might wake up one day and I'll be rooting through your sock drawer, eating your socks. Or whatever else you keep in there, if not socks.

I'm Miasma. Wandering slacker and gnawer of faces. In a non-painful way, mind you. I so often have to clarify that I don't aim to break the skin when nibbling.

Yes, and I could be some crazy psychopath that hovers over your bed at night, and removes organs from your body. Or whatever else you keep in there, if not organs.

Luckily, none of these seems to be the case.

It's very nice to meet you. I hope I can look forward to having my face gnawed upon in the future.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

Her grin got a silly amount of wide before she turned her head like a dog seeing a squirrel. "Th' Blighters!!" she shouted, going off running to Gods know where.

Shameless Strawberry

29,040 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
x-Goldfinch-x
Miasma

Yes, and I could be some crazy psychopath that hovers over your bed at night, and removes organs from your body. Or whatever else you keep in there, if not organs.

Luckily, none of these seems to be the case.

It's very nice to meet you. I hope I can look forward to having my face gnawed upon in the future.
Who keeps organs in their body these days? That's just silly. I took mine out ages ago and replaced them with a gooey chocolate centre. It makes me quite the hit at parties.

It's not face-specific, and tends to vary depending on mood. Legs and arms are other popular choices, for the record.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
x-Goldfinch-x
I'm doing quite well, thanks for asking. A bit tired, all this excellent conversation is keeping me up, not that I mind at all.

Have you received any messages yet? For a non-event, we seem to have quite a bit of anon activity here tonight.

Ah, well don't put off sleeping for too long then. Oh, I haven't received any. I prefer sending those, although it's been awhile since I've done so.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mistletoe Anon
She gasped, looking up at her, "You a Shaman?" she narrowed her eyes, slowly taking a sip. Magic or not, it was way better then she thought. Again, a fit of hiccups, a horrible thing that always happened when she had this much...which was actually...like...two glasses, tops. She was a light weight to the highest degree.

She grinned, "Get him more a this," she said, lifting her mug and looking at Dance, "he ain't nearly to the level." she giggled, standing and shouting, "A sprout be beat'n ya diddie muncher!" she snorted. Perhaps she should go lay down....later~

"I can be whatever you want cupcake~" Temp practically purred as she brushed the hair out of her eyes with her spare hand, glancing over in Dance's direction, a small stutter in her step. "Dance I swear if you are sober at the end of this it's... It will be bad." But even then she couldn't keep a straight face, a grin spreading on her pretty pink lips as she took another swing from the bottle. Oh how dangerously low it was getting. Soon she would have to get another one.

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon
Mister Monster Guy

Her grin got a silly amount of wide before she turned her head like a dog seeing a squirrel. "Th' Blighters!!" she shouted, going off running to Gods know where.

As he watched her run off, a triumphant look appeared on his face. "Score," he mumbled happily, then returned to his little corner to sleep off the mead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff