Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
x-Goldfinch-x
White Rider Pestilence
Ah, I wouldn't think to figure it out. Even if I did, I'd keep it to myself.

I'm sure you would, but it takes some of the fun mystery out of it for you.

Anyway, I must be heading off. It's so late that it's early, and I'm staring to feel a little banana. Does it potato?

Good night, everyone!
I expect to see you all on bright and late tomorrow~

I suppose it would, I don't see me trying to figure it out.

Alright then..

Good night, sleep well.

The Werehog

White Rider Pestilence
Mister Monster Guy
"PESTILENCE." He quickly ducked behind his friend, like a meat shield from the social awkwardness. He simply sat behind him a moment, then realized something. "Oh by the way, hi, how's it going?"

He jolted when he heard 'pestilence', it had been awhile sense he been called that name. This made him turn to the speaker. "Hello my ole'friend. It's nice to see you." he spoke when he saw the blue fur. "I'm alright for me, how about you?"

"Fine, fine, that's good to here.." He seemed to not really be looking at his friend, his eyes wavering somewhere between Maka's chest and the floor. "Say, you wouldn't happen to have allergy medicine, would you, buddy? Becauseeee shulb da blub blub..." he held his head a moment to get his bearings. Mistletoe was a nice little sprite and all, but being around someone made entirely out of what your allergic to can take its toll.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mister Monster Guy
"Fine, fine, that's good to here.." He seemed to not really be looking at his friend, his eyes wavering somewhere between Maka's chest and the floor. "Say, you wouldn't happen to have allergy medicine, would you, buddy? Becauseeee shulb da blub blub..." he held his head a moment to get his bearings. Mistletoe was a nice little sprite and all, but being around someone made entirely out of what your allergic to can take its toll.

He blinked when asked for medicine, something he knew well, and rarely used. "Sure I have some.." Saying so he reached into his medic bag, that seemed more important than a bow these days. Pulling out a small box, he handed it to his friend. "Here, this should do the trick, you look as you could use it." slight worry showed in his voice.

The Werehog

White Rider Pestilence
He blinked when asked for medicine, something he knew well, and rarely used. "Sure I have some.." Saying so he reached into his medic bag, that seemed more important than a bow these days. Pulling out a small box, he handed it to his friend. "Here, this should do the trick, you look as you could use it." slight worry showed in his voice.

"Oh thanks, you're a life-saver, man," he smiled wearily before popping a couple of the pills, pondering on how Maka seemed to be a walking pharmacy...

"So, what brings you here? A lot of anons are... well, getting into the St. Patties Day spirit... and into the spirits."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

How did I just realize this was here.
I'm usually so on top of these things. > n >
-Tosses out a line and waits. Hopefully, ever patient.-

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mister Monster Guy
"Oh thanks, you're a life-saver, man," he smiled wearily before popping a couple of the pills, pondering on how Maka seemed to be a walking pharmacy...

"So, what brings you here? A lot of anons are... well, getting into the St. Patties Day spirit... and into the spirits."

Nodding in acknowledgement to the thanking, he closed up his bag. "I just wandered by, and wondered what was happening." Which was true, after all. He was only passing by.

Fluffy Lover

Mistletoe Anon
HHDDVVDDBVD
love... all? Do I get love too?

"Oi, boyo!" she tosses you a mug of mead, "'f ye ain't underage, then bottoms up!" she shouted with a giggle.
not underage, oh boy. Bottoms up to yee ;D mug and all.

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Not many victims at this hour.. Poop. ninja

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Fluffy Lover

Mayor Gravity
HHDDVVDDBVD
love... all? Do I get love too?
*gives you love*
Oh, thank you. All I need is love, just like the Beetles. ;3

Sinful Nana
Giggity Giggity goo how does this lovely dooo?

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

-Hums- ninja

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
^^; We all do~
Honestly, if they don't set up the event, I dunno if I'll be motivated to anon... gyahh, gaia, I hope this delay means St. Patrick's event will last longer than the V-day one.

Yeah, I agree. Hopefully it'll come out today. St. Patrick's is in two days. I think this is fine enough to start it.
RandomKate
Random Kate tis' was fate. For a Kitteh like me so see you in this thread. For you must have remember we once shared some bread. Twas' only months ago as I remember the past oh joyous how time does fly by. If you happen to get a pot of gold, jump for joy as this serect is rarely told. I can gift you something much prettier and less old

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Wow.. you look like the queen from my fairytale book
But not even royalty is off the hook.
There are mean people who might pinch you, Your Majesty.
So here's a special pressie just from me.
This'll keep those mean pinchers away.
And then you'll be safe to enjoy Pi Day!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Koda Bear

Awh, thanks darlin'.
You really shouldn't have, though.
I'm not afraid of anyone pinching me.
Besides, I doubt anyone would /dare/ lay a finger on me. -w-

sdfghj-- What is with the nice gifts lately? D;
I'd be happy with just a cupcake.. ; n;

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Kitteh Anon
Random Kate tis' was fate. For a Kitteh like me so see you in this thread. For you must have remember we once shared some bread. Twas' only months ago as I remember the past oh joyous how time does fly by. If you happen to get a pot of gold, jump for joy as this serect is rarely told. I can gift you something much prettier and less old

Bread? *thinks* I'm trying to recall, but a few sharp blows to the head don't help me at all. Especially a just recent one. I blame a certain someone for that one... I'm sorry if I sound or acting rude in anyway with trying to remember. Hm? Pot of gold? *sighs* Not likely to happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff