Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon

Again, a fit of giggles, "Ye' really r' a helpless git!!" she laughed, giving up on the whole thing. Then he began to blow on her, which caused more giggles to explode out of her. Her polite and controlled nature was utterly shattered, but she didn't care. "Ye' missed ya saucy git!" she teased.

((oh my god I'm dying over here XD))

His laughing suddenly stopped at mention of he word "saucy." His red, sick face looked almost like he would burst into tears. "B-b-but... Ah like sauce..." He then began to eye her cautiously, nearing her face. "...Are you sauce, and been lying to be dis whole time?" Well, he had to test out his hypothesis, so he started licking her face.

(You think YOU'RE dying! xDDDD)

Ruthless Conversationalist

White Rider Pestilence
Oh? Well then.. Should I be on the look out?
No. Quite the opposite, actually.
Look anywhere but on the out. On the in, even.
Miasma
Yeah, I was sitting there poking at the quotebox to find out why it was hiding. owo
*Prods at you instead, since the issue has resolved itself*

Yeah, no idea what happened there. I probably irritated the quoting gods in some manner.
Time to go perform a sacrifice atop the great quote pyramid of Giza.

Delicate Wish
Oh, I see how it is Finch. xD; Because everything spoken in British accents has a greater effect, my friends purposely did that during lunch a few times... now, what should we do, just for you for repayment of that bright green huh? emotion_awesome

It does seem to have that element to it o: display that street-techno-ish (at least that's how it looks to me) avi~
Oh & study time xD; I see you're off *taking note of things before responding* Looks like Temptress created... a drunk party o-o;

I look forward to whatever punishment you can dish out, Delicate.
And yeah, sorry if I'm taking a little while between responses. Helping my mom with the dreaded com-pu-tor. And a drunk party? Oh my.

The Werehog

x-Goldfinch-x

Hm... I feel like even if I go get it another pot, it will grow out of it, so I'll go talk to the botanist. Okay, so maybe I'm just curious. But still, I think I'll go see the botanist.

That is one darn suspicious plant...

Anyway, thank you so very much for all of this. I really appreciate all the effort, Blight. Forgive me if I have to leave all of a sudden at some point, it's getting rather late here.

(Kill it, KILL IT WITH FIRE! It'll go "Little Shop of Horrors" on you! D: )

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

His laughing suddenly stopped at mention of he word "saucy." His red, sick face looked almost like he would burst into tears. "B-b-but... Ah like sauce..." He then began to eye her cautiously, nearing her face. "...Are you sauce, and been lying to be dis whole time?" Well, he had to test out his hypothesis, so he started licking her face.

(You think YOU'RE dying! xDDDD)

Now that she thought about it...she liked sauce too!! "Don' think I 'm..." she pondered aloud. When he started licking her face, she was suddenly reminded of a wolf she once knew, "Ha"! she burst, "Ye missed ge Bloody Gob!" she laughed, kissing him again. "Ye got ta taste th' taster to taste th' taste!" yup, that made sense...

Utterly tired, and quite ready to sleep, she did her usual thing and feel asleep where ever she happened to be, which was Monsters chest. "S-Soft..." she sighed, using him as her newest pillow.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
x-Goldfinch-x
White Rider Pestilence
Oh? Well then.. Should I be on the look out?

Pardon? I'm nearly quite confused.

Mister Monster Guy

(Kill it, KILL IT WITH FIRE! It'll go "Little Shop of Horrors" on you! D: )

At this point, I'm leaning towards the "It's just misunderstood!" angle.
Hopefully all will work out for the best. Actually, I would be equally satisfied with some dramatic deaths.
It's all good, really.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mister Monster Guy

((That post I made was open invitation to RP with anyone here. . _.' ))

White Rider Pestilence
x-Goldfinch-x

Sounds almost like the time I was thoroughly partially befuddled. Those were bad days...
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is don't try to figure out who I am. Then when the gift comes, you an be surprised, or at least exceedingly moderately surprised.

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon

Now that she thought about it...she liked sauce too!! "Don' think I 'm..." she pondered aloud. When he started licking her face, she was suddenly reminded of a wolf she once knew, "Ha"! she burst, "Ye missed ge Bloody Gob!" she laughed, kissing him again. "Ye got ta taste th' taster to taste th' taste!" yup, that made sense...

Utterly tired, and quite ready to sleep, she did her usual thing and feel asleep where ever she happened to be, which was Monsters chest. "S-Soft..." she sighed, using him as her newest pillow.

To his dismay, she didn't taste like sauce at all. She did, however, taste kind of like maple syrup, so that was a plus. ...Even though his tongue was probably going to swell like a big red balloon after doing that. Then she kissed him... AGAIN. Unintelligible gibberish rushed out of his mouth before he lay on the floor in a heap, finally passing out, and getting some rest alongside Mistletoe.

The Werehog

White Rider Pestilence
Mister Monster Guy

I did quote you, like an hour ago, but I think it messed up. Sorry. :c

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
x-Goldfinch-x
White Rider Pestilence
x-Goldfinch-x

Sounds almost like the time I was thoroughly partially befuddled. Those were bad days...
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is don't try to figure out who I am. Then when the gift comes, you an be surprised, or at least exceedingly moderately surprised.

Ah, I wouldn't think to figure it out. Even if I did, I'd keep it to myself.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mister Monster Guy
White Rider Pestilence
Mister Monster Guy

I did quote you, like an hour ago, but I think it messed up. Sorry. :c

((Ohs, it's okay.. I'll look for it.))

White Rider Pestilence
Ah, I wouldn't think to figure it out. Even if I did, I'd keep it to myself.

I'm sure you would, but it takes some of the fun mystery out of it for you.

Anyway, I must be heading off. It's so late that it's early, and I'm staring to feel a little banana. Does it potato?

Good night, everyone!
I expect to see you all on bright and late tomorrow~

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mister Monster Guy
"PESTILENCE." He quickly ducked behind his friend, like a meat shield from the social awkwardness. He simply sat behind him a moment, then realized something. "Oh by the way, hi, how's it going?"

He jolted when he heard 'pestilence', it had been awhile sense he been called that name. This made him turn to the speaker. "Hello my ole'friend. It's nice to see you." he spoke when he saw the blue fur. "I'm alright for me, how about you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff