Lavi 0.079728583545377 8.0% [ 94 ]
Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 629 630 631 > >> >>> »|

Ch. 107, spoilers?: I wonder if Crowley is okay. Then again, I can't really think of him losing. Well, I guess we won't find out until next week. emo
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but is Jasdebit a boy or girl? I can't seem to find out. sweatdrop

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Seliece
...the ofther DGM thread got me thinking.

Since Crowley is a parasitic type just like Allen, then why couldn't he purge the poison? Was it because he was too wea by then, or is it that Noah poison is stronger? And before that scene, I didn't even realize the Noah had poison. sweatdrop

I dont think akuma and Jasedebit's poison can be compared.
Noah's are humans and Jasedebit can pretty much create anything they want right? So its kind a given that Crowley doesn't have any defense again their posion.
Sai-kun
Seliece
...the ofther DGM thread got me thinking.

Since Crowley is a parasitic type just like Allen, then why couldn't he purge the poison? Was it because he was too wea by then, or is it that Noah poison is stronger? And before that scene, I didn't even realize the Noah had poison. sweatdrop

I dont think akuma and Jasedebit's poison can be compared.
Noah's are humans and Jasedebit can pretty much create anything they want right? So its kind a given that Crowley doesn't have any defense again their posion.
Ah....thank you for clarifying. ^^

And I just realized. Their poison looks different too. ^^; Theirs are like...little connected dots, whereas the akuma poison results in stars. [I should've noticed that emo ]

@yokokyuubi: I always thought Jasdebit's a guy... sweatdrop Since I think both of their separate forms were guys, too...right? o_o;;;
o_o;;; In one of the volumes, a reader asked Hoshino what the English spellings of the characters' names would be, and for "Aleister Crowley", she spelled it as Arystar Krory.

...? Now I'm not sure which is the correct spelling. Regardless of what version the manga is in, the Japanese (the original) version still has it spelled that way, and I doubt she'd misspell it...

So now I'm all confused. crying

XD And there was a question about if Allen had a girlfriend or not, and he's all "*blush* O_O!!! N-no! I don't have time for that stuff...being an exorcist and all..." and then he adds "As for Kanda, his girlfriend's probably Mugen (just saying it off-handedly; in an attempt to distract the viewers from himself)"

I thought that was cute. I bet Kanda's beating him to death note. X3
「本当は 辛くて 苦しくて 淋しいよ。」

Kanda and Mugen.. true love. How dreamy.

「だけどね 君には 強がって いたいから。」

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Hmm... well, Jasedebi did say to Linali:

"SHUT UP! I'LL RAPE YOU EVEN THOUGH I'M A GIRL!"

So... yeah, Jasedebi's either a girl, or very confused.
...o_o;; really? Jasdebi said that?

...wow. I must've missed that. ~_~ Either that, or the scanlation site I got it from is crappy. D:<

Now I need to look closer to see if Jasdebi has any, uh, feminite attributes. xd

Oh and this is funny; there was another question that's like...

Q: What do you guys think of Rinali's short skirt?
Allen: Well, all guys like miniskirts (smile) Although we sometimes wonder if it's cold wearing those things...

xd
i hope kanda isn't dead! ch 108 was soo cool!!
Linali's short hair is weird..i liked it better with her long hair...

I also hope Hoshino isn't trying to kill the characters off one by one. that would stink . =(

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Mitsumi-chan
Hmm... well, Jasedebi did say to Linali:

"SHUT UP! I'LL RAPE YOU EVEN THOUGH I'M A GIRL!"

So... yeah, Jasedebi's either a girl, or very confused.

I think its pretty accepted by the fandom now that it was a problem with translation.

No one except for people who are fluent readers of Japanese can really be sure of the nuance of that phrase.
It has had several differen't interpretations.
I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ALLEN!!!!!! and i watched all the episodes up to 17... i dont think there's anymore is there?

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
angelayzee
I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ALLEN!!!!!! and i watched all the episodes up to 17... i dont think there's anymore is there?

Considering they havent even made it a quarter of the way through the plot yet...there's a lot more anime to come.

It's slated to have 52 eps, but that could change at any time...
This series rocks!! Its one of my favorites!!
I've up to ep. 19.

heart

I'm waiting for that Noah to show up; that short-haired girl who was only shown briefly when they were all sitting around the table. She looked pretty cool.

ARGH. WHY IS MY SOURCE SO SLOW?! I know there's a whole lot more scanlation sites out there who have ch. 108 up, but I trust mine more. ninja
Seliece
I've up to ep. 19.

heart

I'm waiting for that Noah to show up; that short-haired girl who was only shown briefly when they were all sitting around the table. She looked pretty cool.

ARGH. WHY IS MY SOURCE SO SLOW?! I know there's a whole lot more scanlation sites out there who have ch. 108 up, but I trust mine more. ninja

Yeah, I'm also waiting for the DGM site that I go to to put chapter 108 up.

I'd rather wait for the source that I trust. 3nodding

EDIT: Never mind my source came out with it today while I was at school. whee
I love DGM, i picked it up one day cause the coverlooked cool and just read it! I really enjoyed it and have been reading it ever since! I'm currently reading ch 108! X3 *please don't let Crowley die, he's the best* 0_o OMG! I just finished reading ch 108 while typing this message... Omg omgomg... i'mleft on a cliffhanger! DX I wanna know what happens! I think i'm going to die of suspense...

Allen keeps getting hotter and hotter and so does Lavi!~ I wish they were real... sweatdrop ahh the delusions of a fangirl...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff