Lavi 0.079728583545377 8.0% [ 94 ]
Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]

LOL. RUN, FRODO!!

...this picture screams "The Fellowship of the Ring" to me. Tell me I'm not the only one xDDD...
@Zhevra: HAHAHA. xD You are living here; I love your comments.

*Q* OMGGGG. Kanda screenies! Hahaha, the second one's so cute. x3 I love how Allen's always sitting on Tim. Poor golem; although Allen sure looks skinny. D; Lucky guy.

bleacheddragon
And thus goes the confusing world of translating Japanese names...

Poor Lenalee/Rinali (whatever you want to call her) she being picked on so much recently. First her hair, then her boots, then she's going to be forced to wear those tattoo things...and she's having depressing flashbacks...

Anyway, I really, really want to know about Kanda's tattoo, and who he wants to find... >.< Any guesses?

I've been wondering that FOREVER!!!!! One of the reasons why I like Kanda. heart I hope Hoshino will reveal his past soon. Somehow, I'm sure Kanda had a very traumatizing past.

In the chibi-fied picture with Kanda, that uniform reminds me of the military uniform in FMA.

Allen eats so much, and yet he's still so skinny. I wonder how of his food energy goes to feed his Innocence?

Ugh...I really hate Hitler-kun. (no idea what else to call him and his name's too long and complicated for my brain that's been fried by current manga series). Exorcists are NOT pawns for your stupid war, they're HUMANS!!!!!! Which he doesn't seem to be one.
Yay for LOTR!!!!!!!!!! heart

heart Ohh~ I really have to watch episode 70 and ongoing...I have the feeling to trudge behind so much, although these are only 3 episodes....;.;

Sweet little Chibi-Allen looks relieved. Cu~te heart

Nya, Leverrier....is...the typical villain with authority? ... crying
-snorts-
I wonder how Linali's Innocence is going to look.

And I want the whole lvl4 thing to end fast and get some source for more Kanda/Allen stuff D:<!
Arr arr arr, so hopeless . _ .
If her Innocence becomes a parasitic type, and those are generally part of one's body....I'm assuming they'll look something like boots fused to her legs? Which...actually wouldn't look that different from her original Innocence int he first place ._.

Oh doodlymuffins. I haven't been keeping up with the DGM anime very well; I'm on ep. 67. *sob*
....And I'm having Linali on the latest pages of my doujinshi, and I already hate her new hairstyle xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I didn't like her new hairstlye at first either, but now I'm used to it. The anime helped me adjust. 3nodding

Leverrier makes me think of "terrier." sweatdrop
...wait, what new hairstyle? o.o;;

Leverrier makes me think of over-priced wine that isn't even that good. D;
...the one without with short hair xDDDDD

You would be surprised how damn HARD it is to draw.
...especially in bed scenes, HA e______________________e;;;;

/hides
....what BED-scene...?! o.O

Oh my..I'm also behind...totally. Not-confirmed spoilers of 150th night says that Komui and Kanda also go to Hevlaska. ...and maybe something about Lulu Bell...but still everything is unconfirmed.

I still have to watch ep. 70 and...new OP + ED will come with Episode 78. OP will be made by UVERworld (or however they are spelled sweatdrop ) And ED my some female singer... I can't recall her name... 3nodding

...terrier? xDDDD Meh wanna see Leverrier with collar and tongue hanging out of his mouth now and panting like a dog...xD
AUGH. Do I really have to explain to you what a 'bed scene' is XDDDD?

Most of doujinshi are about bed scenes n___n;;
-COUGH COUGH-
Zhevra
...the one without with short hair xDDDDD

You would be surprised how damn HARD it is to draw.
...especially in bed scenes, HA e______________________e;;;;

/hides

Ohhh. That "new" hairstyle. I thought she got another new one or something. xD;;

Hehehehe. *giggle* I like bed scenes. Especially if they involve beds and Kanda and Rinali. ;D
UMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Mine sorta does.
SORTA.
e__________________e
*Q*~ So long as the "sorta" means it's Kanda and Rinali, it's all good. XD

...is it? ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers