G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Wait... so let me get this right. Not only is Ginjou's cross of scaffold, the cross necklace that is a NECKLACE, the object of his fullbring... but is also a zanpakuto?...? I get that he was once a shinigami but I thought you needed a shinigami sword to use shinigami powers...

And I don't think Ichigo's bankai is terrible or anything. Just confused as to why he doesn't seem to wield the same power he did against Aizen who basically claimed it was literally on it's own level... like so high he, the strongest character ever at that point, couldn't even sense it.

I'm not trying to be a troll or anything but I mean these aren't exactly easy points to overlook. Just sayin...

Winner

doc olden
Ah, I see. I still stand by the idea that Ginjou's doesn't look much better.

Also, the way Rukia was talking she made it seem as though the captains had some special way to smash open Yukio's game prison.

From there, I'm still not sure what to make of Ukitake's revelation. The spoiler the new poster put up sounded a little different from what I read, stating something like Ukitake fooled Ichigo knowing he would figure out what he was up to or something like that.
The translation definitely sucked in the spoiler, that much is true.

And unfortunately, this chapter besides clearing up the spoiler, was mainly babbling about protecting friends(something heard a few times before). Nothing really new there concerning most of the dialogue, but at least the thing with Ukitake is much less ambiguous~

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think Kubo has forgotten how to write a story (or did he ever know?). Ginjou reveals some giant, convoluted, nonsensical plan, and Ichigo reveals that he knew about it all along, and just didn't give a s**t? What's more, every chapter ends the same way, with some character saying "Let's end this," and doing another transformation. How about a little variety, bro?! scream

Also, I too am not liking Ichigo's new Bankai. I don't get the crossed belts and straps motif. I really liked the post-dangai training Bankai ... crying Ginjou's, on the other hand, is kind of cool. The white hair is random, but interesting. However, the X scar didn't work for Saix and it doesn't work for Ginjou either.

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

Unfavoured Guest
I think Kubo has forgotten how to write a story (or did he ever know?). Ginjou reveals some giant, convoluted, nonsensical plan, and Ichigo reveals that he knew about it all along, and just didn't give a s**t? What's more, every chapter ends the same way, with some character saying "Let's end this," and doing another transformation. How about a little variety, bro?! scream

Also, I too am not liking Ichigo's new Bankai. I don't get the crossed belts and straps motif. I really liked the post-dangai training Bankai ... crying Ginjou's, on the other hand, is kind of cool. The white hair is random, but interesting. However, the X scar didn't work for Saix and it doesn't work for Ginjou either.

He knew once...
I actually I don't mind Ichigo's new bankai look. At least there's some uniqueness in its design with some details, finally. Though the straps near his hands could have had a better placing arrangement.

Winner

The bankai and everything does feel kind of weird, but hopefully this has a swift end or something really interesting comes out of it as a result. At least it didn't take over a year to complete a single fight like the one over Karakura. That felt like an eternity.

And Ginjou, the bitchcurl doesn't suit you at all~ emotion_awesome
Anna Walker
*reads*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like sister, like sister I see 3nodding I also see you both like that wack pony show jk jk

As for the revelation, Guest, this was not a convoluted plan. It's hardly a plan at all. Kinda nonsensical given who it's purportedly proposed by but still understandable. Lastly, I think the X worked for Saix, which is why I commented on Ginjou's to that effect.

Also, the fights in Karakura lasted as long as they did due to the fact that that point was what the series was working its way toward since day one. There in KT were the greatest of concentration of great fighters this series has to offer; there's no way it should've been short. Shorter, perhaps, but not short.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Am I right in taking from this chapter that the ridiculous villainisation (totally a word) of Ukitake has been diffused? (ridiculous because it would be ridiculous to suggest the other super nice guy is a villain at this point) Ichigo kind of agreed Ukitake was monitoring and controlling Sub Shinigamis, but he let Ichigo know about it.

And Saix's scar just looked ... wrong. An X scar is supposed to make any character look badass, but it's like they place it slightly off on his face. It detracted from the badassness established by other elements of his character.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Lol Ichigo's new Bankai look is very flashy. I'm wondering if he still knows how to perform the final Getsuga Tenshou or did Kubo forget about that, or he doesn't know how to re-factor that into the story.
I just checked out Ginjou's bankai again. Anyone else get a strange nostalgic feeling it his body looks similar to the Summoned Skull card from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG line?
iKing Joseph
Lol Ichigo's new Bankai look is very flashy. I'm wondering if he still knows how to perform the final Getsuga Tenshou or did Kubo forget about that, or he doesn't know how to re-factor that into the story.

I'm sure the FGT was some final, one-time-use-only technique that Kubo never intended to use more than once, if not ever.

Say, is that girl in your sig a character from Hatsukoi Limited?

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
doc olden
iKing Joseph

I'm sure the FGT was some final, one-time-use-only technique that Kubo never intended to use more than once, if not ever.

Say, is that girl in your sig a character from Hatsukoi Limited?

Indeed she is.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i got too lazy to read half of that =w= but i think the new bankai is cool =3 and yay Rukia is awake XD

ok randomness is over, i`m gone! X3
Ah, I thought so. That series was on mind earlier today.

Back to the Ukitake issue for a moment. I stand by the idea he didn't even need to do anything in order for Soul Society to monitor Ichigo. In theory, since Ichigo is a shinigami, substitute or otherwise, he should be visible from Seireitei, however since Ukitake felt the need to do this deed I'm guessing Ichigo's status is the precisely what evoked his actions. But is that due to Ichigo's status as a sub shinigami, e.g. is it that the case with all shinigami? Or is it due to Ichigo's uniqueness? Did Ginjou have a similar experience with the spiritual world as Ichigo, or did he somehow acquire power in an entirely different manner?

Also, think about this: Ukitake lost almost all of his top seated officers due to the unknown actions of another person (Aizen). Why wouldn't he put his efforts into upping SS's security? Another thing that needs to be considered is that this spike in security is a natural by-product of the 17-month gap following the world-ending events of the Aizen incident; in other words more meaningful things than new hairstyles and designs have been brought forth from the harrowing events of the events that occurred two years ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff