Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
im open to any anime/manga genres but velvet kiss is the first hentai i EVER read with an actual great story.

I wish it was longer every character is flawed which makes them so realistic and relatable.

The ending was bittersweet. I really was sad but the ending still makes sense with the given situation.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I was hoping for an happy ending.

Sure it was bittersweet but at the same time I thought that both of them deserve better.

Sigh, why can't they be together?

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Shinn Ikari

Sure it was bittersweet but at the same time I thought that both of them deserve better.

I wanted them to be together too Dx they were ready to start a life together too lol

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Responsive
Shinn Ikari

I wanted them to be together too Dx they were ready to start a life together too lol

The ending was quite a shock since most of the stories written by the author had happy ending. Not to mention that the story was a bit heavy compared to his other works

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari

The ending was quite a shock since most of the stories written by the author had happy ending. Not to mention that the story was a bit heavy compared to his other works

Really? I admit this hentai has more of a story than most regular animes xD
But what i appreciatebut velvet kiss is that its adult oriented with no kid s**t.
Yah Kano looks like a teen with her pigtails but other than that no teen stuff popular mangas/animes use

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Responsive
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari

But what i appreciatebut velvet kiss is that its adult oriented with no kid s**t.
Yah Kano looks like a teen with her pigtails but other than that no teen stuff popular mangas/animes use

Agreed.
Though the story is a bit dark compared to the other works.
I know that I am being biased of his works.
But I do enjoy the story since there is realism in it.
Though I still hoped for a happy ending after all that betrayal

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari

Agreed.

true and i thought they would show an even bitchier,evil and more vengeful side of yoriko since she was caught killing the mom. I thought she would have connections to some bad guys to kick kano and nissa's (i think thats his name) a** lol.

Im suprised it ended with just her being cut up by the doctor and going to jail with the face of defeat. I usually like antagonists lol

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Responsive
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari

Agreed.

true and i thought they would show an even bitchier,evil and more vengeful side of yoriko since she was caught killing the mom. I thought she would have connections to some bad guys to kick kano and nissa's (i think thats his name) a** lol.

Im suprised it ended with just her being cut up by the doctor and going to jail with the face of defeat. I usually like antagonists lol

This is just wishful thinking but I really like if the two of them met again in the future.
Maybe in a different setting

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari

Agreed.

This is just wishful thinking but I really like if the two of them met again in the future.

thats true im with you on that. I never considered a hentai to be one of my favorite mangas. And im straight xD since this hentai is obviously directed to those attracted to females

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Responsive
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari
Responsive
Shinn Ikari

Agreed.

thats true im with you on that. I never considered a hentai to be one of my favorite mangas. And im straight xD since this hentai is obviously directed to those attracted to females

A nice change of pace.
Hentai are usually short stories without or little character development.
I treated Velvet kiss more like a manga than a hentai

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Shinn Ikari

Honestly i had a 1-2 year hiatus with anime/manga altogether.

I was getting tired of teen/kid based scenarios. For example, Deathnote would have been perfect if Near wasnt involved in it. Or if code geass didnt involve so many high schoolers and children.

It makes sense of how hentai would have more adult situations lol. Velvet kiss is an underrated treasure ill keep to my heart.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Green Ladykiller

I'll ask for it for Christmas. Its a bit expensive but it's nice that it's only 4 volumes long. I like the illustrating too. Thanks!

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ah man. I loved it. But that ending got me. I felt though as they will meet up again later in the future and have the life they wanted. I dunno. Maybe me just being hopeful.

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Omichan
Ah man. I loved it. But that ending got me. I felt though as they will meet up again later in the future and have the life they wanted. I dunno. Maybe me just being hopeful.

Same, it was so sweet how he kept his number the same so that way she can always keep in touch with him. I hope they meet again. They are simpatico.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff