Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Oh, thank you for the info. <3

Srsly; you get it.
Hahaha. Well, I just like to try to keep my colours as well balanced as I can.
Therefore, sometimes hat.

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Gentlemanly Swindler
Bunthulhu

3nodding
I was stoked they were so cheap, I got two of each colour when they came out. xd
(Now there's new recolours, and I don't know offhand how much those cost.. >__>;; )
I frequently find myself needing a black hat, and not being able to find just the perfect one. emotion_8c

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Gentlemanly Swindler
Bunthulhu

They're some p.cute brows, tbh.
I feel like that item set is pretty under-rated, honestly.
I like the leg mod, too. <3 ..And who doesn't love tiny hats?

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Gentlemanly Swindler

Hair buddies indeed! This is one of my all time favourites. My normal everyday avatar wears the white version.
User Image
The hair itself is pretty nice, but I'm really in it for the eyebrows.

Haha, yeah those legs on my normal avatar are from the black version. It's a great item, that and Naturalist faces are my most used items here. At least people overlooking them makes them super cheap. It's the embodiment of cheap and cheerful. I like the hats, but I never seem to end up using them.

Blue and green recolours are both under 100M so cheap as chips, the pink one is ~5B, figures. I'm still dissapointed that the green one just has black hair again, it's just a lovely shade of green. The blue one is blond, so at least that's not re-using a colour. Still kind of wish it was blue.

Hats are hard, because a lot of faces/hair look really terrible with a lot of hats, so it's more than finding a matching hat, it's finding a matching hat and hairdo that doesn't make you look UGUU and layers together. It's why I usually don't wear hats here, I'm a lazy ********]

Lavish Ladykiller

Jisen Meizuki
Gumby Ningata
What do you think of my avi?

Ravishing. Also, I'm curious when will Finni announce the winners for the cake contest. ninja
Thanks. You will have to ask her.

Stubborn Gifter

Gumby Ningata

True. But I kinda don't want to nag her if she's too business. I don't mind waiting.

Lavish Ladykiller

Jisen Meizuki
Gumby Ningata

True. But I kinda don't want to nag her if she's too business. I don't mind waiting.
Same here. Nice avi.

Stubborn Gifter

Gumby Ningata

Thanks. I'm trying to make a three days of being a Chinese Ram/Sheep/Goat. Today is my second day. 3nodding

Lavish Ladykiller

Jisen Meizuki
Gumby Ningata

Thanks. I'm trying to make a three days of being a Chinese Ram/Sheep/Goat. Today is my second day. 3nodding
Cool. Can't wait to see the goat one.

Stubborn Gifter

Gumby Ningata
Cool. Can't wait to see the goat one.

Sorry, but I really don't have Goat item besides the horns I'm wearing... sweatdrop ... Unless we want to count the Zodiacal item. >.>;

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Good evening darlings!

Shy UFO

24,275 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
o n o were winners announced for all the game?

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
emotion_dealwithit finally went to the dentist and the huge cavity I had only needed a filling, no root canal and crown. emotion_yatta otherwise I'd be out 500 or so bucks of money I don't have even on a sliding scale

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Hey guys! I will be announcing the winners to my contest this weekend. Sorry about the holdup, I've had some difficulties functioning in the extreme cold and I don't trust my judgment right now. sweatdrop

Enduring Spirit

Pie
*pours tea over head* Served just the way you like it, if I remember correctly, right?
Other entries that are not listed on the first page are also in consideration, too, right?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

MiStyle
Pie
*pours tea over head* Served just the way you like it, if I remember correctly, right?
Other entries that are not listed on the first page are also in consideration, too, right?

Of course! I just started sucking at updating it. I've got the entries on my mules, though, and I will probably spend an hour or two doing a big OCD sweep of the thread just to be certain.

I again blame the cold. There was more than one time this week that I got the beginning symptoms of frostbite. This sorta put me in a "no, screw responsibility, I just want to hide under blankets and accomplish nothing until I stop thinking about it" mindset. sweatdrop

Enduring Spirit

Pie
Of course! I just started sucking at updating it. I've got the entries on my mules, though, and I will probably spend an hour or two doing a big OCD sweep of the thread just to be certain.

I again blame the cold. There was more than one time this week that I got the beginning symptoms of frostbite. This sorta put me in a "no, screw responsibility, I just want to hide under blankets and accomplish nothing until I stop thinking about it" mindset. sweatdrop

I'm glad to hear, but a full sweep may find you reading some "interesting" conversations. wink
Please take care of yourself, and stay incredibly warm! Goodness knows when the snow will stop, and spring will come out to play. emotion_hug

Morrigan Skylar generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
Now what??????????

I rolled a 6 but didn't seem 2 get a date,
User Image ... User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff