Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Welcome to Season Two of the hit reality show
Gaia Global Reality!

It's a game show on a plane that travels from country to country with a different challenge every second week. During these challenges 30 contestants will compete to keep their spot on the plane.

As the competition gets hotter, so do the prizes.
We have consolation prizes that get better after each challenge, leading up to the end
where we give the winner a cool 2 Million in gold.

We will also have Bonus Challenges that are for everyone - passenger or not!

Grab your passport and buckle up.
As always, thank you for choosing GGR2.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

1. Respect everyone. Judges, spectators, and especially your fellow competitors. We will not refrain from kicking you out if we receive any complaints.

2. Follow TOS. ( you know, that thing you agreed to follow that you skipped reading because it was so long when you first signed up? that. )

3. No quote towers higher than three quotes. We're visiting the Eiffel Tower, not building it.

4. Stick around and chat! We're all good people and we'd love to get to know you. ( and it increases your chances of getting in. )

5. Our pages aren't Mr. Fantastic. Don't stretch them out.

6. Don't be a bad sport. If you're not selected or are eliminated, feel free to stick around anyways, but don't stay just to complain. ( we actually love our stowaways. <3 )

Invisible Lunatic

User Image
User Image

This is your Captain, Astrenose. Also known as Captain Ace. He is a classy pilot with experience in almost everything... Except flying. He's a bit new to the whole pilot thing. Don't panic, he's almost halfway through the flight manual.

Astrenose

User Image

This is Timui, your other Captain. She filled in for Astrenose when he had to leave for a time, and simply kept on running stuff when he returned.

Timui
User Image

This is Chase. He's our hardcore Co-pilot. If one of you happens to knock me unconscious, he'll take over the controls... And probably knock you out for good measure.

Chase the Pilot

User Image

CajunLullaby is our new flight attendant. Her greatest responsibilities are the peanuts, her army of evil squirrels and your safety. That last one depends greatly on how she manages to handle the first two.

CajunLullaby
User Image

This is the lucky lady of the contest. DeliveryGGRL is the one handing out all the gold! So make sure you stay on her good side. Which won't be hard since she listens to nothing else than her music. And the Captain of course.

DeliveryGGRL

User Image

This is our Air Marshall that will keep watch over our journey to make sure everyone keeps to the rules. Remember those eyes, people! They will watch you from the shadows...

AirMarshall

IMPORTANT:

In order to contact any of us, click our name below our picture to visit our profile page.

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Challenge
The end of GGR and/or the world

Deadline: Midnight, 25th of December (PST)

Now it is time to face the final challenge! However, the deadline for this challenge is the 25th of December. Which is after December 21st. So we might not even live to find out who won this thing! Frustrating huh?
For those of you that doesn't know what I'm talking about there is a myth going around that in the year 2012 on December the 21st, the world will end. The apocalypse is creeping up on us because the Mayan Calender ends at that very day. At least this is what some believe and even though the Captain is generally sceptical, she have a strong belief in being prepared for the worst. So before landing in Central America to investigate our impending doom, she want you to present her with a worst case scenario. We want to know what might happen to the world, the crew and the passengers (the current and the previous).

The challenge is to create a worst case scenario.
We want a good story and some illustrations to go with it. However, the "illustrations" do not need to be drawings, it can be anything visual that will go with your story. It should, of course, still be made by you.

Requirements:
Write a worst case scenario
Create something visual
Include the crew and some or all passengers in your story

Good luck to both of you, and may the best one walk away with two million gold!

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

1st Challenge: Atlantic Interruption
User Image
-Candii_Sweet-

2nd Challenge: Må Asgård vaka över vår färd
User Image
Masten December

3rd Challenge: Elementary, my dear Captain
User Image
Colors of Undead Froggy

4th Challenge: The Tower of Eiffel
User Image
Masten December

5th Challenge: The GGR Story
User Image
-Candii_Sweet-

6th Challenge: The Greatest Captain of them all
User Image
Poleklaws

7th & 8th Challenge: GGR á la Bollywood
User ImageUser Image
Poleklaws & Sheva Das

9th Challenge: GGR on ice: Antarctica
User Image
-Candii_Sweet-

10th Challenge: GGR goes to "Australia"
User Image
-Candii_Sweet-

11th and last Challenge: The end of GGR and/or the world
User Image
-Candii_Sweet-

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

How do I donate to the contest?

Send any donations to DeliveryGGRL through trade.
DO NOT send donations meant for the contest to the guild or through tipping a post.

How much time do I have for each challenge?
The plan is that each challenge goes on 10 days + 4 days of judging before next challenge is posted. The bonus challenges will be on for 14 days. I will post a new challenge and the winner the same day or the day after the new main challenge is presented.

What do I need to do in the challenges?
Some challenges will be clear (this is what you should do!) and some will even tell you exactly what we want (make macaroni sculpture of the Captain) while some will just tell you a story (this is where we are) and then you can create whatever you want that is connected to it.
Examples of what you can do is to write a story, paint a picture, make a short animation. You can practically do anything you want as long as it is relevant, follows the rules and is handed in in time.

Handing in your entry?
You pm it (or a link to it) to the Captain. Never post it in the thread - unless the challenge description said otherwise

What timezone will be used?
Since the Gaia Headquarters is located in the PDT (UTC -7) timezone that is what will be used for deadlines and such. The Captain is however located in CEST (UTC +2).
Time Zone Converter

What do you mean with Midnight?
When I say, for example, Midnight the 8 of May I mean when it turns from the 8th to the 9th in the PDT timezone.

Using your Free Pass
Each passengers acquired one Free Pass upon boarding. This pass gives you the possibility to skip one challenge without getting kicked out. To use it, PM the Captain about the reason to why you want to use it, and what Challenge you want to pass up.

How do I win the two million prize?
Entertain the judges! The challenges are there to entertain you, the results are to entertain the us.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kitcat6363
600 000

Timui
2 160 000

Marie Flamel
300 000

Jory the Great
86 790

mii-bubblez
400 000

kawaii189
14 000

Astrenose
25 000

Tipcdragon
50 000

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

This Page

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.79244879_1/][img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn313/Shrazza/BunGraphicTemp/GGR2/GGR_Link_sig.gif[/img][/url]

GGR 1

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.64671205_1/][img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/GaiaOnlineSketches/hdhifhzjbkmxcbjh-1.jpg[/img][/url]

GGR Guild

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/gaia-global-reality/g.366359/][img]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt37/persais13/GGR2.gif[/img][/url]

Bunneh's Graphic Temple

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.63851099_1/][img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/kim4eva/GraphicDesign/linkgraphictemple02.gif[/img][/url]

Chat Room
Password is "plane".
tinychat.com/ggr

Invisible Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items