Welcome to Gaia! ::

SubzeroTH
Well, I would buy tickets now, but not many people are coming here. And the number of slots seems to high. I'm afraid if I entered, it would be years before they all got filled.

My friend had a lotto about a week ago and it only took him two weeks if that to sell all the spots and he had 500.
Bump..thanks Lord Kegan for all the bumping wink
Lord_Taylor
SubzeroTH
Well, I would buy tickets now, but not many people are coming here. And the number of slots seems to high. I'm afraid if I entered, it would be years before they all got filled.

My friend had a lotto about a week ago and it only took him two weeks if that to sell all the spots and he had 500.

Did the tickets all cost 300g? And was the prize a Nitemare Scarf?

Fashionable Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
i would enter, but i alrady have a NM scarf...
SubzeroTH
Lord_Taylor
SubzeroTH

Did the tickets all cost 300g? And was the prize a Nitemare Scarf?

Yes it was the same. Thats where I kinda got the idea.
Chibi-Nada
i would enter, but i alrady have a NM scarf...

why not have two?
Il make a note to come here later..... ive got to save up my gold since i want a scarf....
Eddafred
Il make a note to come here later..... ive got to save up my gold since i want a scarf....

ok smile
What are the chances of winning the NM scarf if there's so many slots? eek

Because I don't want to really waste gold and not get something that I want. whee
- [ Rice ] -

Because I don't want to really waste gold and not get something that I want. whee

The odds are good. But it matters on how many you plan to get.
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -

The odds are good. But it matters on how many you plan to get.
So how many tickets would I have to buy guarantee in getting a good percentage of winning the NM scarf?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff