Welcome to Gaia! ::

- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
What are the chances of winning the NM scarf if there's so many slots? eek

Because I don't want to really waste gold and not get something that I want. whee

The odds are good. But it matters on how many you plan to get.
So how many tickets would I have to buy guarantee in getting a good percentage of winning the NM scarf?

like around 50.
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
What are the chances of winning the NM scarf if there's so many slots? eek

Because I don't want to really waste gold and not get something that I want. whee

The odds are good. But it matters on how many you plan to get.
So how many tickets would I have to buy guarantee in getting a good percentage of winning the NM scarf?

like around 50.
So 50 x 150 = 7500...To buy the tickets or to not buy the tickets...That is the question...
I would take it. If you win you get a nitemare scarf. and even if you loose you are only out 7.5K
Lord_Taylor
I would take it. If you win you get a nitemare scarf. and even if you loose you are only out 7.5K
If so maybe I should buy 100 tickets then since I have 73k... eek
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor

Only one little thing. You can only buy 50 tickets using the discount. I dont want to be out to much gold sweatdrop
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor

Only one little thing. You can only buy 50 tickets using the discount. I dont want to be out to much gold sweatdrop
Oh that stinks. xd Man you have 500 slots and there's only like one person on there. It's going to take forever just to fill them.
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor

Oh that stinks. xd Man you have 500 slots and there's only like one person on there. It's going to take forever just to fill them.

But today is the only the second day I have had it up. It takes time for people to come.
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor

But today is the only the second day I have had it up. It takes time for people to come.
Yeah I know. You should have put just 100 slots so I can get the 50 and I have like 90% chance of winning the NM scarf. xd
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor

Yeah I know. You should have put just 100 slots so I can get the 50 and I have like 90% chance of winning the NM scarf. xd

right. But then the ticket price would be off the charts.
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor

right. But then the ticket price would be off the charts.
lol. Seriously. Ok I just did the math and that means I have a 10% chance of winning the NM scarf of purchasing 50 tickets. That's kind of low. crying
what I might do is give you a discount off of 100 tickets. I wont be 50% but it will be good.
Lord_Taylor
what I might do is give you a discount off of 100 tickets. I wont be 50% but it will be good.
Ok that ensure 20% chance that I will win. 3nodding
- [ Rice ] -
Lord_Taylor
Ok that ensure 20% chance that I will win. 3nodding

Thats good odds.
But the total of amount of gold I'd have to pay would be 15k. eek crying
- [ Rice ] -
But the total of amount of gold I'd have to pay would be 15k. eek crying

Actual a bit more because you are now buying 100 tickets making the disocunt less then 50% sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff