Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should "The Hobbit" be made into a movie?

Yes, yes, yes 0.78004807692308 78.0% [ 1298 ]
Don't really care 0.15144230769231 15.1% [ 252 ]
No way 0.068509615384615 6.9% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 1664 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

rexo
(an easy one) who in the hobbit said: "Old fool! you left breast is as naked as a snail out of its shell!"

Would it be Bilbo?
PenguinTrainer
rexo
(an easy one) who in the hobbit said: "Old fool! you left breast is as naked as a snail out of its shell!"

Would it be Bilbo?
correct!
Ok... here is a quote from the books:

"Dotard! What is the house of Eorl but a thatched barn where brigands drink in the reek, and their brats roll on the floor among the dogs? Too long have they escaped the gibbet themselves. But the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. Hang if you will!"
PenguinTrainer
Ok... here is a quote from the books:

"Dotard! What is the house of Eorl but a thatched barn where brigands drink in the reek, and their brats roll on the floor among the dogs? Too long have they escaped the gibbet themselves. But the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. Hang if you will!"

That is waaaaaaaaay to easy, Penguin. That would be Saruman of many, many colours mrgreen

Try this one super easy one. It's my all time favourite line from LotR:

"By Elbereth and Luthien the fair, you shall have neither the ring nor me."
Kanafinwe

Try this one super easy one. It's my all time favourite line from LotR:

"By Elbereth and Luthien the fair, you shall have neither the ring nor me."

Might it be our Dear Frodo?

How about this one:

"Eowyn, Eowyn!" He cried at last. "Eowyn, how come you here? What madness or devilry is this? Death, death, death! Death take us all!"
MiyajiNeko

"Eowyn, Eowyn!" He cried at last. "Eowyn, how come you here? What madness or devilry is this? Death, death, death! Death take us all!"
That would be Eomer after finding Eowyn laying beside Theoden after defeating the Lord of the Nazgul.
SYFFER
MiyajiNeko

That would be Eomer after finding Eowyn laying beside Theoden after defeating the Lord of the Nazgul.

3nodding
Next:

"See here, Captain! What are you driving at? Let's come to a point before all the Orcs of Mordor come down on us! If you think my master murdered this Boromir and then ran away, you've got no sense; but say it and have done!"
Quote:
"See here, Captain! What are you driving at? Let's come to a point before all the Orcs of Mordor come down on us! If you think my master murdered this Boromir and then ran away, you've got no sense; but say it and have done!"

That would be Samwise Gamgee to Faramir in Ithilien.
3nodding

"Alas, no. We cannot use the Ruling Ring. That we now know too well. It belongs to Sauron and was made by hime alone, and is altogether evil. It's strength, Boromir, is too great for anyone to wield at will, save only those who have already great power of their own."
MiyajiNeko
"Alas, no. We cannot use the Ruling Ring. That we now know too well. It belongs to Sauron and was made by hime alone, and is altogether evil. It's strength, Boromir, is too great for anyone to wield at will, save only those who have already great power of their own."

Gandalf? Oh shoot....now I'm thinking Aragorn........no. Gandalf?
Quote:

I'm thinking Gandalf too but possibly Elrond?
Elrond biggrin
"Nay, not yet Master Peregrin! He will not come save only to triumph over me when all is won. He uses others as his weapons. So do all great lords, if they are wise, Master Halfling."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff