Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should "The Hobbit" be made into a movie?

Yes, yes, yes 0.78004807692308 78.0% [ 1298 ]
Don't really care 0.15144230769231 15.1% [ 252 ]
No way 0.068509615384615 6.9% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 1664 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

LegolasGreenleaf
frodo_baggins05
Lady_Imrahil
The barman, Butterbur, I believe...

Nope, but you have the right town.

Harry at the gate!

Indeed (is that his name? I couldn't remember)! And I have no idea about the book quote. I'm not as familiar with the books as I'd like to be. Sorry! redface
Ok, new quote.

"Et Earello Endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!"
omg, aragorn when he sings? and you have my dress!
and ive been reading back over everybodies qoutes (sorry, im a newcomer) and i dont think i know enough even though ive read the books and seen the movies! redface
Spazzmin
and ive been reading back over everybodies qoutes (sorry, im a newcomer) and i dont think i know enough even though ive read the books and seen the movies! redface

No worries. We're glad you're here. And even if everyone else isn't, it's my thread and I am and that's all that matters. Here's one for you:

"Dragon? Nonsense. There hasn't been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years!"
frodo_baggins05
Spazzmin

No worries. We're glad you're here. And even if everyone else isn't, it's my thread and I am and that's all that matters. Here's one for you:

"Dragon? Nonsense. There hasn't been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years!"
Bilbo in FotR the movie.

'Alas! We have hunted and slain many Orcs in the woods, but we should have been of more use here. We came when we heard the horn - but too late, it seems. I fear you have taken deadly hurt.'
Elven Mischief
frodo_baggins05
Spazzmin

Bilbo in FotR the movie.

'Alas! We have hunted and slain many Orcs in the woods, but we should have been of more use here. We came when we heard the horn - but too late, it seems. I fear you have taken deadly hurt.'
Aragon?

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Elven Mischief
Legolas, speaking to Aragorn.
"You know what they awoke in the mountain..."
Alutian
Elven Mischief
Yup. xd
Who said "The board is set. Pieces are moving. It has come to it at last. The great battle of our time."
Vayle575
Who said "The board is set. Pieces are moving. It has come to it at last. The great battle of our time."

grr, the king, father of eowyn....theoden!
ok, who said "orcsies dont taste very nice"
Elven Mischief
Alutian
Elven Mischief
Yup. xd

was that saruman?
Spazzmin
ok, who said "orcsies dont taste very nice"

At a guess (because my brain is currently on twit mode) Gollum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff