Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

LotR Punk Nazgul rocker version.

Frikking locusts pillaging villages. That other Anti-Phenomenon should be shot.

Besides, only the original actually has any power to save. rolleyes

edit: Second round, interpretive Feanor.
Because we all know he's emo likes shinies and spontaneous combustion.

User Image

Female Avatar because elves aren't that buff, unless you're Beleg. If Feanor wasn't engwa-sickly from breathing in those fumes then he somehow must've metamorphosed into the likeness of Arien. In which case he would've been female anyway.

edit: Another round, second anti-deity-A barrow-wight's fill
User Image

edit: Of course, last but not least, mother-frikking Bill the Pony.

User Image

Pick your favorite and throw it to me, try not to break the window-glass.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Punk rocker!Nazgul for the win!
That post was rhetorical.

Wealthy Member

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
wahhhh!!!!! I hate my outfit!!!!!! someone help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja sweatdrop stressed redface crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying evil twisted cry cry cry cry cry cry cry talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream scream scream sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
*stabs reflexively* Attention much? Won't heal a thing.

So what about your outfit, having to do with Tolkien or LotR, do you need shaved advice on?

You see, this is not an outfit or item charity, this is an advice charity. We give away advice. And you're talking to the sphinx. So choose your answers wisely.

No, you can't have that. (eww.)

This forum has a sphinx. Many sphinxes. A pride of sphinxes and only one alleged male. Harpies don't count. I WILL EAT YOUR FACE OFF......if you don't win the game.

Just a fair warning.
Yeah well this sphinx has one to many nipples.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Tsurara-onna
Yeah well this sphinx has one to many nipples.

I don't even begin to want to know what that means.
If you've ever lost a loved one I pray for you, I really do If you've ever lost a loved one I pray for
you...

*There's no need for being redundantly obvious.

And I quote, "No you're the redundant sociopath, you obvious -bleep-."

Verbal explanations usually end up making things worse. Enjoy your non-scientific inconclusiveness. Unless you like the conclusion. rofl

Because apparently I was laughing throughout the whole mess. Shall we go to rehab for starlets? Or are we felling a tad starved for attention? Or is it that obvious, eh?

Srsly. Like there aren't reasons I hate the spotlight. I'd rather have the sun, anyway. *shine*

Cause we know plasma will kill you worse than lava-flows.

Or should my curiosity disturb you?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fun in the void of space, my favorite place, filled with infinite options, and only one way to die.
And it don't smell either, cause, there's nothing there!

Well, nothing except Storsky and that meatball which rolled away. No idea what she intends to do with it.

Do I need explain this new face? Or may I just get on with my invisible moods? Needless to say, there was never a face there in the first place. I rather tend not to let go of it. Neh? *raises eyebrows*

Conclude what ye' may, or thus sayeth Jack Johnson.

SECRETS! O:

'Cause there's a sad and lonely comfort In the hollow of your eyes But don't you let it take you over
'Cause it will eat you up inside

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hobbit Finally Greenlighted.

Thought y'all would want to know.
Not that it's just fun to find ways to poke at my hostility and general impossible friendliness.

Besides, there's an open forum for that kind of information, especially since this place is empty, even in spite of habit-forming folk.

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*looks around* *sees no one* sad

Tricky Lunatic

Making a point I take it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash