Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nevertheless, it was fairly amusing having that one piece of evidence against myself. You know, for when I rationalized really....uh....destructive ideals.
Aye, you want to describe me as a child, try "calloused and dumb."

Ah, numbness is bliss.....almost. (paranoia on the other hand....)
rofl
Yes, thank you for talking to me, good night.

Toodles all.
Tsurara-onna

If Imy is a masochist. (which might explain why her soul would smell to me like rotten meat)

No. Quite the opposite.
Jolly good. Now I don't have to hate you for that reason at least. xp <~*amusement*

*now going to sound insipid*
Do you feel any pain, then?

I don't get why people would brag about their 'pain thresholds.' You don't feel enough pain, you don't learn properly. Mind, it's hard to intellectualize something when you're cut between someone beating the crap outta you and preventing yourself from retaliating because then the other idiot would make themselves the victim of the situation. ("She made me punch her in the face! crying " )

Same could go for getting shouted at, perhaps. But at least that doesn't make you inclined to rip someone's throat out. (usually)

Course if you can't feel pain, then I can't hold it against you (and won't), since it's a neurological or physiological or whatever thing.

Point of fact, I hate both role-players and role-playing, if just simply for the fact that they tend to think that I'm being about as honest as they are. I'm not. I'm too busy being cynical, sarcastic, and misanthropic to actually feign any kind of realism whatsoever.

But it's mostly because they disdain people for ridiculously petty and unimportant things, presumably due to not having an even remotely realistic view on what matters in life, especially when dealing with people over the Internet ("You're not real, so you have no influence over me or meaning unless I should have the generosity to give it to you." )

People ask me for perspectives, I give them an eyeball. It amounts about to the same things. And 'connections' based on interests aren't really necessary when the only thing someone cares about is both fundamental and universal. If you don't know what this is about, then you probably shouldn't be here, unless you're trying to get something from somebody, in which case I may as well be talking to drywall.
Emo kids are sheltered fools who have no understanding of the nature or purpose of seppuku.

I'd rather die a nerd or not at all! *heroic pose*

I get a kick outta their styling tho. lmao, "I'm a poor pathetic, abused, waif, who is under-priveleged because my daddy won't let me drive his mustang and my anti-depressants don't work with alcohol. emo "

*snerk* Wonder what would happen if they started drafting people?
Ok. I think I've had more than enough of this. If people can't be nice to each other here, then I will find another place to spend my time. I love everyone here, but I can't take this negativity anymore.
xd

Realism is a pain. And in some cases, merely an excuse to be a hard-a**.

That, and sometimes you actually have to fight, pretending to won't cut it. *smirk*

That and I keep shredding my habit with these claws of mine. Apparently they don't use nun-chucks at a convent. Convention, maybe. Convent? Nope.

What this thred needs is....MOAR GRAFFITI. *attacks the nearest wall with a can of orange paint*
cutting shards of clear blue sky

I am so glad that I live in Valinor. >_<

I don't have to put up with any of this.

as chaos is born in your clouding eyes
If you've ever lost a loved one I pray for you, I really do If you've ever lost a loved one I pray for
you...

*Lucky to be you, Senorita-Lolita. *

'Cause there's a sad and lonely comfort In the hollow of your eyes But don't you let it take you over
'Cause it will eat you up inside
WILL YOU LAY OFF ON THE EATING OF POPPY-FLOWERS ALREADY?!!! #^&^(#^#&

Besides, it's lotus blossoms, not poppy flowers. Which are supposed to make you sleepy instead of high or whatever the hell is going on with you.
...I smelled smoke. User Image My sister hasn't been here recently, has she?
I have absolutely no idea what's going on here. And, no, I haven't seen your sister. She's corrupted enough already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff