Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh, I forgot there was a new trailer out sometime soon.

Someone remind me to watch that later. xD

Tricky Lunatic

Trekkie_Has_Risen

Also, on the subject of Tolkien, I am awaiting the latest Hobbit trailer with great expectation/nervousness.

What the deuces be this? Some bare-faced trickery??? Whar be th' bounty o'er me heid?

Might ye have seen whar it be yon Trekkie? 'Tis a mighty price they be payin' fer me lovely noggin. cat_3nodding

Making a random point.
Not the faintest clue as to how anyone could think this Bohemian....
Complete and utter confusion on my part. neutral
Gollum does look a bit more...cute? If that's possible...
And the trailer is amazing, though I suggest going to the official website and choosing the Gandalf ending.

Beloved Hunter

Oh gooosh, I loved the trailer. I haven't yet seen ALL the various endings, but I loved the one on facebook. GIANTS.

Tricky Lunatic

pirate

Ahoy! Thar it be. Tis not a bounty o'er me heid, but a bounty under me boot! Me britches be tellin' me there're Pirates afoot!

Aww, c'mon guys. xd

Tricky Lunatic

Methinks mayhap these scifi clothes make just as well for elven garb.

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
A number of "aliens" are simply space-elves.

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

I was thinking the resemblance was that of advanced culture, but then I realized I just like the way the texture of the fabric works on these outfits.

But technically, you're right. And I agree. But, dude, there are like, clothes and things. Aren't those more important than aliens??! :O

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

I was thinking the resemblance was that of advanced culture, but then I realized I just like the way the texture of the fabric works on these outfits.

But technically, you're right. And I agree. But, dude, there are like, clothes and things. Aren't those more important than aliens??! :O
aliens are a valid source of clothing.

Edit: Klingon-forehead chest armor, for instance.

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

aliens are a valid source of clothing.

Edit: Klingon-forehead chest armor, for instance.

You know what would make an interesting story?
An alien race coexists with humans as a parasitic life-form, rather than living on their planet of origin and leaving themselves vulnerable to extraterrestrial races. They have coexisted and lived off of homo sapiens for so long that it goes from parasitic to symbiotic, with each race benefiting the other, i. But when the advancement of each cultures cross, making the lesser culture grow suddenly aware of the parasitic alien life-form, there is almost always a falling-out. So when this begins to happen, at a predetermined date, the parasitic life-form exterminates the lesser one. Earth is rapidly approaching that day, except a third race of beings, having had their species predominantly destroyed by a parasitic race, intervenes for Earth.
These aliens had unknowingly been fed off of by a parasitic race, which kept them unaware of there being another planet within their solar system...effectively by paying off the other race which was much more advanced but scarce on resources....but when the day approached for the lesser aliens' extermination, something which was advocated by the adjacent planet's presiding justice or mind or what-have-you, some of the adjacent planet's life-forms rebel and rescue as much of the lesser alien race as they could accomplish before the deadline.
These aliens, being of similar form to one another, reproduced and formed a new species which took no home planet, but rather rebelled against the act of advanced civilizations feeding off of lesser beings. Since the date of extermination is customarily predetermined for the lesser beings, all they have to do is simply lie in wait for the parasites to begin to make their move, and prevent the extermination by whatever means necessary.
In the case of Earth, when the time is approaching and mankind is only beginning to see the glowing embers of absolute freedom, the rebel race requisitions one human male to act as ambassador to and advocate for the human species, and to help provide intel on the human race in order to help the rebel race plan their method of intervention.

And then s**t happens and then the humans get to live. Fun-fun-fun, amirite? emotion_awesome
Wait....why am I here? I can't be growing senile......no. It's got to be those portals again, dammit!

Accursed re-manifestation of Morgoth himself! I most certainly hope that bent creature GLaDOS is enjoying herself. stressed

Tricky Lunatic

Irmo Lorien
Wait....why am I here? I can't be growing senile......no. It's got to be those portals again, dammit!

Accursed re-manifestation of Morgoth himself! I most certainly hope that bent creature GLaDOS is enjoying herself. stressed

Actually, I wanted to ask something.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It still needs something. Well I do know someone I could ask for advice, I guess. Hmm. *ponders*

I'm still pretty sure that the eyes make you look retarded, but that might be the 1m g talking...

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
Irmo Lorien

Actually, I wanted to ask something.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It still needs something. Well I do know someone I could ask for advice, I guess. Hmm. *ponders*

I'm still pretty sure that the eyes make you look retarded, but that might be the 1m g talking...

Yeah, they're a bit far apart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces