Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Thanks for the chalk I purchased. I didn't notice I knew the seller until I came back to refresh everything again. Which amuses me even more because someone on my friend list (not someone I actually talk to) just bought three formulas from a mule of mine.

Dangerous Trader

Zabby42
Thanks for the chalk I purchased. I didn't notice I knew the seller until I came back to refresh everything again. Which amuses me even more because someone on my friend list (not someone I actually talk to) just bought three formulas from a mule of mine.

Sometimes I almost buy stuff I listed on a different account. This recent change to vending allowing me to post 20 items pretty much made me only use the one though.

Tricky Lunatic

Zabby42

Lol, cleaning out my inventory. Maybe I'm not as memorable without the *, although there is plenty of $%@%#$% haha.

Thank you for the gift person who calls themselfs anonymous benefactor. I must now construct an outfit around this.

Dapper Businesswoman

*attacks a frozen un-cooked bagel with a large serrated knife* scream

Versatile Shapeshifter

Irene Hithluin Menelros
*attacks a frozen un-cooked bagel with a large serrated knife* scream

There should be an "aquatic" title.

Or, perhaps more fairly, element-based titles. Or something like that.

It'd be useful to me.

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Rinn Lothron
Lol, cleaning out my inventory. Maybe I'm not as memorable without the *, although there is plenty of $%@%#$% haha.

Thank you for the gift person who calls themselfs anonymous benefactor. I must now construct an outfit around this.
It isn't memorability. It's that I don't usually pay attention to the name or avatar, just the price. It was the avatar I recognized first though. Without it I may not have noticed. Words are easier to skip over.

Tricky Lunatic

Zabby42
Rinn Lothron

It isn't memorability. It's that I don't usually pay attention to the name or avatar, just the price. It was the avatar I recognized first though. Without it I may not have noticed. Words are easier to skip over.

Wasn't referring to your alleged shortsightedness, was simply musings on the makings of past and present.

Tricky Lunatic

There are times when I could wish I had a bloody TARDIS to ride around in. Humans don't come pre-equipped with those things.

Hell, neither do time-lords. They just have ready access to their daddy's keys.

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
I didn't mean to be commenting on my own dizziness so much as to say I've always found you quite memorable.

Lately I've been more prone to breakdowns so it's nice to see one of us relatively stable. If that makes any sense to be saying at this point.

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

Zabby42
I didn't mean to be commenting on my own dizziness so much as to say I've always found you quite memorable.

Lately I've been more prone to breakdowns so it's nice to see one of us relatively stable. If that makes any sense to be saying at this point.

User Image

Was that second phrase a translation of the above? Or just a general statement. Perhaps I think too much about things...because me? stable? *giggles madly*

My goodness, a rainbow!

Arthalion's Wife

Trying to decide if selling some old crap to get 1 million gold to buy those fall items in the cash shop is worth it. Trying to decide if spending 1 million gold is worth it. Why is everything so expensive? gonk

Dangerous Trader

too soon in my estimation. once the fervor dies down a little it should be a bit cheaper to purchase them from somebody else

Tricky Lunatic

I would've said skip it, but "what Ryuke said."

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Rinn Lothron
Was that second phrase a translation of the above? Or just a general statement. Perhaps I think too much about things...because me? stable? *giggles madly*

My goodness, a rainbow!
General. The second half of the second phrase was the comment to that particular post. Also with the qualifier to stable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff